Video: Amy Winehouse's Comeback Show in Brazil
Amy Winehouse made a comeback show in Santa Catarina, Brazil over the weekend, looking healthy and delivering her performances quite well. It might be the first time she appeared on stage in a good shape after taking timeout for battling her drink and drug demons for more than two years.
When performing in Moscow, Russia last month, 27-year-old Winehouse reportedly slurred her words and stumbled her way through the concert. The "Back to Black" hitmaker was drunken allegedly after downing a bottle of whisky backstage.
Now, she has successfully pulled a well-received show. Wearing a pink-and-white gingham dress with a dipping neckline and sporting her trademark beehive, she sometimes playfully swayed her hips following the soulful, jazzy beat.
Rumor has it, she received 1 million pounds for each concert of the five-date gig, meaning she pocketed a total of 5 million pounds overall. Her setlist included Al Dubin and Harry Warren's "The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" as well as her own song "Rehab".
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps