Video: Amy Winehouse's Comeback Show in Brazil
Amy Winehouse made a comeback show in Santa Catarina, Brazil over the weekend, looking healthy and delivering her performances quite well. It might be the first time she appeared on stage in a good shape after taking timeout for battling her drink and drug demons for more than two years.
When performing in Moscow, Russia last month, 27-year-old Winehouse reportedly slurred her words and stumbled her way through the concert. The "Back to Black" hitmaker was drunken allegedly after downing a bottle of whisky backstage.
Now, she has successfully pulled a well-received show. Wearing a pink-and-white gingham dress with a dipping neckline and sporting her trademark beehive, she sometimes playfully swayed her hips following the soulful, jazzy beat.
Rumor has it, she received 1 million pounds for each concert of the five-date gig, meaning she pocketed a total of 5 million pounds overall. Her setlist included Al Dubin and Harry Warren's "The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" as well as her own song "Rehab".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard