Video: Amy Winehouse's Comeback Show in Brazil
Amy Winehouse made a comeback show in Santa Catarina, Brazil over the weekend, looking healthy and delivering her performances quite well. It might be the first time she appeared on stage in a good shape after taking timeout for battling her drink and drug demons for more than two years.
When performing in Moscow, Russia last month, 27-year-old Winehouse reportedly slurred her words and stumbled her way through the concert. The "Back to Black" hitmaker was drunken allegedly after downing a bottle of whisky backstage.
Now, she has successfully pulled a well-received show. Wearing a pink-and-white gingham dress with a dipping neckline and sporting her trademark beehive, she sometimes playfully swayed her hips following the soulful, jazzy beat.
Rumor has it, she received 1 million pounds for each concert of the five-date gig, meaning she pocketed a total of 5 million pounds overall. Her setlist included Al Dubin and Harry Warren's "The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" as well as her own song "Rehab".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video