Video: Amy Winehouse's Comeback Show in Brazil
Amy Winehouse made a comeback show in Santa Catarina, Brazil over the weekend, looking healthy and delivering her performances quite well. It might be the first time she appeared on stage in a good shape after taking timeout for battling her drink and drug demons for more than two years.
When performing in Moscow, Russia last month, 27-year-old Winehouse reportedly slurred her words and stumbled her way through the concert. The "Back to Black" hitmaker was drunken allegedly after downing a bottle of whisky backstage.
Now, she has successfully pulled a well-received show. Wearing a pink-and-white gingham dress with a dipping neckline and sporting her trademark beehive, she sometimes playfully swayed her hips following the soulful, jazzy beat.
Rumor has it, she received 1 million pounds for each concert of the five-date gig, meaning she pocketed a total of 5 million pounds overall. Her setlist included Al Dubin and Harry Warren's "The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" as well as her own song "Rehab".
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters