Video: Amy Winehouse's Comeback Show in Brazil
Amy Winehouse made a comeback show in Santa Catarina, Brazil over the weekend, looking healthy and delivering her performances quite well. It might be the first time she appeared on stage in a good shape after taking timeout for battling her drink and drug demons for more than two years.
When performing in Moscow, Russia last month, 27-year-old Winehouse reportedly slurred her words and stumbled her way through the concert. The "Back to Black" hitmaker was drunken allegedly after downing a bottle of whisky backstage.
Now, she has successfully pulled a well-received show. Wearing a pink-and-white gingham dress with a dipping neckline and sporting her trademark beehive, she sometimes playfully swayed her hips following the soulful, jazzy beat.
Rumor has it, she received 1 million pounds for each concert of the five-date gig, meaning she pocketed a total of 5 million pounds overall. Her setlist included Al Dubin and Harry Warren's "The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" as well as her own song "Rehab".
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale