Zac Efron and Brittany Snow Hit Audi Golden Globe Party
Next week on January 16 is an important event for movie and TV practitioners as Hollywood Foreign Press Association will present its 68th annual awards show. In anticipation of the Golden Globes week, Audi and designer J. Mendel presented a party at Cecconi's Restaurant in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 9.
Zac Efron, appearing in his new short haircut, walked on the red carpet in a casual outfit that consists of a white shirt and gray pants. Without Vanessa Hudgens who is rumored reuniting with him on his side, Zac paired up with Brittany Snow to pose for photographers. Braving the cold weather, the "Hairspray" babe wore a mini white dress.
Brittany also caught up Sophia Bush who went white with her dress that boasts ruffles on the neckline that night. Other guests at the star-studded party included movie beauty Zoe Saldana, "Glee" stars Jane Lynch and Matthew Morrison, dancer/actress Julianne Hough, "True Blood" hunk Alexander Skarsgard as well as Zachary Levi of "Chuck".
The 2011 Golden Globe Awards gala will take place next Sunday at Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles and is aired live by NBC at 8 P.M. EST. Ricky Gervais will return to host the event for the second time, while the likes of Robert Pattinson, Jennifer Lopez, Matt Damon, Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund are tapped as presenters.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest