Zac Efron and Brittany Snow Hit Audi Golden Globe Party
Next week on January 16 is an important event for movie and TV practitioners as Hollywood Foreign Press Association will present its 68th annual awards show. In anticipation of the Golden Globes week, Audi and designer J. Mendel presented a party at Cecconi's Restaurant in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 9.
Zac Efron, appearing in his new short haircut, walked on the red carpet in a casual outfit that consists of a white shirt and gray pants. Without Vanessa Hudgens who is rumored reuniting with him on his side, Zac paired up with Brittany Snow to pose for photographers. Braving the cold weather, the "Hairspray" babe wore a mini white dress.
Brittany also caught up Sophia Bush who went white with her dress that boasts ruffles on the neckline that night. Other guests at the star-studded party included movie beauty Zoe Saldana, "Glee" stars Jane Lynch and Matthew Morrison, dancer/actress Julianne Hough, "True Blood" hunk Alexander Skarsgard as well as Zachary Levi of "Chuck".
The 2011 Golden Globe Awards gala will take place next Sunday at Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles and is aired live by NBC at 8 P.M. EST. Ricky Gervais will return to host the event for the second time, while the likes of Robert Pattinson, Jennifer Lopez, Matt Damon, Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund are tapped as presenters.
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises