Nicole Scherzinger Flaunts Her Bikini Bod for Album Photoshoot
Nicole Scherzinger's new images from a photoshoot in Ibiza earlier this month have made their way out via Celebrity-Gossip. Featuring her donning a blue bikini and a gold wrap, the pictures reportedly were taken for her forthcoming solo studio album which is tentatively plotted to arrive this year.
The lead single "Poison" has been released since October 2010. It's a pulsating dance track produced by acclaimed music maker RedOne. Before the "Poison", Scherzinger debuted a solo song called "Nobody Can Change Me" on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, but the self-empowering track failed to chart.
Talking about her solo music outside The Pussycat Dolls, Nicole Scherzinger once said, "My music that I'm working on now for my album might have a little more rock, funk, soul edge, but it's basically in the genre of popular music and it's just honest music, fun music."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri