Nicole Scherzinger Flaunts Her Bikini Bod for Album Photoshoot
Nicole Scherzinger's new images from a photoshoot in Ibiza earlier this month have made their way out via Celebrity-Gossip. Featuring her donning a blue bikini and a gold wrap, the pictures reportedly were taken for her forthcoming solo studio album which is tentatively plotted to arrive this year.
The lead single "Poison" has been released since October 2010. It's a pulsating dance track produced by acclaimed music maker RedOne. Before the "Poison", Scherzinger debuted a solo song called "Nobody Can Change Me" on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, but the self-empowering track failed to chart.
Talking about her solo music outside The Pussycat Dolls, Nicole Scherzinger once said, "My music that I'm working on now for my album might have a little more rock, funk, soul edge, but it's basically in the genre of popular music and it's just honest music, fun music."
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'