Nicole Scherzinger Flaunts Her Bikini Bod for Album Photoshoot
Nicole Scherzinger's new images from a photoshoot in Ibiza earlier this month have made their way out via Celebrity-Gossip. Featuring her donning a blue bikini and a gold wrap, the pictures reportedly were taken for her forthcoming solo studio album which is tentatively plotted to arrive this year.
The lead single "Poison" has been released since October 2010. It's a pulsating dance track produced by acclaimed music maker RedOne. Before the "Poison", Scherzinger debuted a solo song called "Nobody Can Change Me" on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, but the self-empowering track failed to chart.
Talking about her solo music outside The Pussycat Dolls, Nicole Scherzinger once said, "My music that I'm working on now for my album might have a little more rock, funk, soul edge, but it's basically in the genre of popular music and it's just honest music, fun music."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son