Nicole Scherzinger Flaunts Her Bikini Bod for Album Photoshoot
Nicole Scherzinger's new images from a photoshoot in Ibiza earlier this month have made their way out via Celebrity-Gossip. Featuring her donning a blue bikini and a gold wrap, the pictures reportedly were taken for her forthcoming solo studio album which is tentatively plotted to arrive this year.
The lead single "Poison" has been released since October 2010. It's a pulsating dance track produced by acclaimed music maker RedOne. Before the "Poison", Scherzinger debuted a solo song called "Nobody Can Change Me" on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, but the self-empowering track failed to chart.
Talking about her solo music outside The Pussycat Dolls, Nicole Scherzinger once said, "My music that I'm working on now for my album might have a little more rock, funk, soul edge, but it's basically in the genre of popular music and it's just honest music, fun music."
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen