Nicole Scherzinger Flaunts Her Bikini Bod for Album Photoshoot
Nicole Scherzinger's new images from a photoshoot in Ibiza earlier this month have made their way out via Celebrity-Gossip. Featuring her donning a blue bikini and a gold wrap, the pictures reportedly were taken for her forthcoming solo studio album which is tentatively plotted to arrive this year.
The lead single "Poison" has been released since October 2010. It's a pulsating dance track produced by acclaimed music maker RedOne. Before the "Poison", Scherzinger debuted a solo song called "Nobody Can Change Me" on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, but the self-empowering track failed to chart.
Talking about her solo music outside The Pussycat Dolls, Nicole Scherzinger once said, "My music that I'm working on now for my album might have a little more rock, funk, soul edge, but it's basically in the genre of popular music and it's just honest music, fun music."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny