Stan Lee Dishes on His Best Cameo in 'Spider-Man' Reboot
Having appeared in Sam Raimi's "Spider-Man" trilogy, Stan Lee would not miss a chance to take part in the new "Spider-Man" movie installment from director Marc Webb. The comic book writer, who co-created Spider-Man among other Marvel characters, has revealed that he officially lands a cameo role in untitled Spider-Man reboot.
"Avi [Arad - 'Spider-Man' producer] told me my cameo is all set for Spidey 4, and when he described it, I realized it's the best, most unusual one yet!" he wrote on his Twitter on Sunday, January 9. Teasing on his upcoming appearance, he added, "I wish I could tell you what my cameo is, but that would kill the surprise. But I'll tell you this much-I'm finally in an action scene!"
Not only in previous "Spider-Man" movies, but also Stan Lee has made cameos in some other Marvel films such as "X-Men", "X-Men: The Last Stand", "Hulk", The Incredible Hulk", "Iron Man" and "Iron Man 2". As of late, he was reported to be featured in "Thor" as a truck driver who tries to pull Thor's Hammer, Mjolnir, out of the ground by chaining it to the back of his truck.
"Spider-Man" reboot kicked off its principal photography last December and is still in production. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone star opposite each other as Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy respectively. The movie will hit 3-D theaters on its scheduled release date of July 3, 2012 in the U.S.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons