Stan Lee Dishes on His Best Cameo in 'Spider-Man' Reboot
Having appeared in Sam Raimi's "Spider-Man" trilogy, Stan Lee would not miss a chance to take part in the new "Spider-Man" movie installment from director Marc Webb. The comic book writer, who co-created Spider-Man among other Marvel characters, has revealed that he officially lands a cameo role in untitled Spider-Man reboot.
"Avi [Arad - 'Spider-Man' producer] told me my cameo is all set for Spidey 4, and when he described it, I realized it's the best, most unusual one yet!" he wrote on his Twitter on Sunday, January 9. Teasing on his upcoming appearance, he added, "I wish I could tell you what my cameo is, but that would kill the surprise. But I'll tell you this much-I'm finally in an action scene!"
Not only in previous "Spider-Man" movies, but also Stan Lee has made cameos in some other Marvel films such as "X-Men", "X-Men: The Last Stand", "Hulk", The Incredible Hulk", "Iron Man" and "Iron Man 2". As of late, he was reported to be featured in "Thor" as a truck driver who tries to pull Thor's Hammer, Mjolnir, out of the ground by chaining it to the back of his truck.
"Spider-Man" reboot kicked off its principal photography last December and is still in production. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone star opposite each other as Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy respectively. The movie will hit 3-D theaters on its scheduled release date of July 3, 2012 in the U.S.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery