Stan Lee Dishes on His Best Cameo in 'Spider-Man' Reboot
Having appeared in Sam Raimi's "Spider-Man" trilogy, Stan Lee would not miss a chance to take part in the new "Spider-Man" movie installment from director Marc Webb. The comic book writer, who co-created Spider-Man among other Marvel characters, has revealed that he officially lands a cameo role in untitled Spider-Man reboot.
"Avi [Arad - 'Spider-Man' producer] told me my cameo is all set for Spidey 4, and when he described it, I realized it's the best, most unusual one yet!" he wrote on his Twitter on Sunday, January 9. Teasing on his upcoming appearance, he added, "I wish I could tell you what my cameo is, but that would kill the surprise. But I'll tell you this much-I'm finally in an action scene!"
Not only in previous "Spider-Man" movies, but also Stan Lee has made cameos in some other Marvel films such as "X-Men", "X-Men: The Last Stand", "Hulk", The Incredible Hulk", "Iron Man" and "Iron Man 2". As of late, he was reported to be featured in "Thor" as a truck driver who tries to pull Thor's Hammer, Mjolnir, out of the ground by chaining it to the back of his truck.
"Spider-Man" reboot kicked off its principal photography last December and is still in production. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone star opposite each other as Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy respectively. The movie will hit 3-D theaters on its scheduled release date of July 3, 2012 in the U.S.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday