Video Premiere: Clare Maguire's 'The Last Dance'
Clare Maguire debuts a music video in support of her latest single "The Last Dance". The U.K. singer is sitting alone in an empty dining room while singing about the first man who "moves" her. "I will kiss your crown when life takes me down," she belts out. "I saved my last dance for you."
Gearing up to release her debut album "Light After Dark" in the U.K. on February 28, Clare Maguire is hailed one of the artists to watch this year by BBC and MTV U.K. along with Jessie J and The Vaccines. Not afraid of competition, she said, "I definitely think competition is good for me because it makes me want to get better, it's inspiring and has given me a confidence boost."
Of her plans to win live audience, she's thinking about sexy stage act. "I love the glamor of burlesque and getting dressed up and looking brilliant. It's so beautiful and feminine, with an underlying darkness to it. I'm thinking about taking lessons and incorporating some of the moves and clothes into my live shows," she stated to The Sun.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps