Video Premiere: Clare Maguire's 'The Last Dance'
Clare Maguire debuts a music video in support of her latest single "The Last Dance". The U.K. singer is sitting alone in an empty dining room while singing about the first man who "moves" her. "I will kiss your crown when life takes me down," she belts out. "I saved my last dance for you."
Gearing up to release her debut album "Light After Dark" in the U.K. on February 28, Clare Maguire is hailed one of the artists to watch this year by BBC and MTV U.K. along with Jessie J and The Vaccines. Not afraid of competition, she said, "I definitely think competition is good for me because it makes me want to get better, it's inspiring and has given me a confidence boost."
Of her plans to win live audience, she's thinking about sexy stage act. "I love the glamor of burlesque and getting dressed up and looking brilliant. It's so beautiful and feminine, with an underlying darkness to it. I'm thinking about taking lessons and incorporating some of the moves and clothes into my live shows," she stated to The Sun.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?