Video Premiere: Clare Maguire's 'The Last Dance'
Clare Maguire debuts a music video in support of her latest single "The Last Dance". The U.K. singer is sitting alone in an empty dining room while singing about the first man who "moves" her. "I will kiss your crown when life takes me down," she belts out. "I saved my last dance for you."
Gearing up to release her debut album "Light After Dark" in the U.K. on February 28, Clare Maguire is hailed one of the artists to watch this year by BBC and MTV U.K. along with Jessie J and The Vaccines. Not afraid of competition, she said, "I definitely think competition is good for me because it makes me want to get better, it's inspiring and has given me a confidence boost."
Of her plans to win live audience, she's thinking about sexy stage act. "I love the glamor of burlesque and getting dressed up and looking brilliant. It's so beautiful and feminine, with an underlying darkness to it. I'm thinking about taking lessons and incorporating some of the moves and clothes into my live shows," she stated to The Sun.
Clare Maguire's "The Last Dance" music video
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London