Video Premiere: Clare Maguire's 'The Last Dance'
Clare Maguire debuts a music video in support of her latest single "The Last Dance". The U.K. singer is sitting alone in an empty dining room while singing about the first man who "moves" her. "I will kiss your crown when life takes me down," she belts out. "I saved my last dance for you."
Gearing up to release her debut album "Light After Dark" in the U.K. on February 28, Clare Maguire is hailed one of the artists to watch this year by BBC and MTV U.K. along with Jessie J and The Vaccines. Not afraid of competition, she said, "I definitely think competition is good for me because it makes me want to get better, it's inspiring and has given me a confidence boost."
Of her plans to win live audience, she's thinking about sexy stage act. "I love the glamor of burlesque and getting dressed up and looking brilliant. It's so beautiful and feminine, with an underlying darkness to it. I'm thinking about taking lessons and incorporating some of the moves and clothes into my live shows," she stated to The Sun.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle