Official Teaser of Avril Lavigne's 'What the Hell' 3-D Music Video
Avril Lavigne offers a sneak peek to her upcoming "What the Hell" music video as part of her Happy Hour treatment. The pop/punk singer is seen rocking out with her band on stage with some extras posing as the concertgoers.
Happy Hour was hosted by Avril everyday last week starting January 3 to take fans "behind the scenes of her Goodbye Lullaby experience." It included the album photo shoot, band rehearsals and a Japanese press day. All of those videos can be found on her official Facebook.
"What the Hell" was debuted live during "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve with Ryan Seacrest" before being released viral for free. The music video was filmed in 3-D and is expected to make its premiere sometime this month.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor