Report of 'Jurassic Park IV' in Production Denied
"Jurassic Park IV" is not secretly undergoing production. Following news that the movie is currently taking principal photography at the Universal Studios, Universal Pictures debunks the rumor, telling Coming Soon that there is no truth to this.
Rumor that the fourth "Jurassic Park" is shooting first started after some pictures of "daily shooting schedule" production board on the Universal Studios lot made their way online. The board mentioned that "Jurassic Park 4" was shooting on Sunday, January 9 on stages 7, 10, 12 and 14.
While Theme Park Adventure, which was among those reporting the production, said the pictures are legitimate, Coming Soon suspects that someone made a joke and put "Jurassic Park IV" on the list.
Back in 2008, "Jurassic Park" original cast, Laura Dern assured fans that the fourth installment of the dinosaur movie will be made though it would take a long time. "It's a while away but my understanding is it's happening and my character is very involved. I know [director] Steven Spielberg is looking forward to [getting it together] over the next year."
The film was scheduled to be shot in 2007 and released in 2008, but due to the writers' strike it was delayed and the schedule is now unconfirmed. William Monahan and John Sayles have been reported writing the script.
More Jurassic World News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child