Report of 'Jurassic Park IV' in Production Denied
"Jurassic Park IV" is not secretly undergoing production. Following news that the movie is currently taking principal photography at the Universal Studios, Universal Pictures debunks the rumor, telling Coming Soon that there is no truth to this.
Rumor that the fourth "Jurassic Park" is shooting first started after some pictures of "daily shooting schedule" production board on the Universal Studios lot made their way online. The board mentioned that "Jurassic Park 4" was shooting on Sunday, January 9 on stages 7, 10, 12 and 14.
While Theme Park Adventure, which was among those reporting the production, said the pictures are legitimate, Coming Soon suspects that someone made a joke and put "Jurassic Park IV" on the list.
Back in 2008, "Jurassic Park" original cast, Laura Dern assured fans that the fourth installment of the dinosaur movie will be made though it would take a long time. "It's a while away but my understanding is it's happening and my character is very involved. I know [director] Steven Spielberg is looking forward to [getting it together] over the next year."
The film was scheduled to be shot in 2007 and released in 2008, but due to the writers' strike it was delayed and the schedule is now unconfirmed. William Monahan and John Sayles have been reported writing the script.
More Jurassic World News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign