Report of 'Jurassic Park IV' in Production Denied
"Jurassic Park IV" is not secretly undergoing production. Following news that the movie is currently taking principal photography at the Universal Studios, Universal Pictures debunks the rumor, telling Coming Soon that there is no truth to this.
Rumor that the fourth "Jurassic Park" is shooting first started after some pictures of "daily shooting schedule" production board on the Universal Studios lot made their way online. The board mentioned that "Jurassic Park 4" was shooting on Sunday, January 9 on stages 7, 10, 12 and 14.
While Theme Park Adventure, which was among those reporting the production, said the pictures are legitimate, Coming Soon suspects that someone made a joke and put "Jurassic Park IV" on the list.
Back in 2008, "Jurassic Park" original cast, Laura Dern assured fans that the fourth installment of the dinosaur movie will be made though it would take a long time. "It's a while away but my understanding is it's happening and my character is very involved. I know [director] Steven Spielberg is looking forward to [getting it together] over the next year."
The film was scheduled to be shot in 2007 and released in 2008, but due to the writers' strike it was delayed and the schedule is now unconfirmed. William Monahan and John Sayles have been reported writing the script.
More Jurassic World News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed