Justin Bieber's 'Part' on 'Glee' Involves Boyband
"Glee" co-creator Ryan Murphy said over the weekend that Justin Bieber is going to be a small part of an upcoming episode but apparently it is not that tiny. On the heels of Murphy's statement that says only one of his songs will be featured, Deadline reports that it's actually three.
This is probably why EW reported in the first place that the episode is going to be a "tribute". Murphy went on denying it, telling the website, "Those [tributes] are reserved for artists with big catalogs." He added later, "Bieber comes up in episode 13 as a small plot point. Sam sings a JB song to win Quinn's approval."
Now an insider said that Chord Overstreet's character would attempt to start a boyband and he would perform three of Bieber's hits which are still unknown. Nevertheless, Deadline noted that there could be last-minute changes now that the episode is being filmed, but this has been the plan from the beginning.
The episode is tentatively set for February 15, which is four days after Bieber's first 3D movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" hits the U.S. theaters.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons