Justin Bieber's 'Part' on 'Glee' Involves Boyband
"Glee" co-creator Ryan Murphy said over the weekend that Justin Bieber is going to be a small part of an upcoming episode but apparently it is not that tiny. On the heels of Murphy's statement that says only one of his songs will be featured, Deadline reports that it's actually three.
This is probably why EW reported in the first place that the episode is going to be a "tribute". Murphy went on denying it, telling the website, "Those [tributes] are reserved for artists with big catalogs." He added later, "Bieber comes up in episode 13 as a small plot point. Sam sings a JB song to win Quinn's approval."
Now an insider said that Chord Overstreet's character would attempt to start a boyband and he would perform three of Bieber's hits which are still unknown. Nevertheless, Deadline noted that there could be last-minute changes now that the episode is being filmed, but this has been the plan from the beginning.
The episode is tentatively set for February 15, which is four days after Bieber's first 3D movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" hits the U.S. theaters.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones