Justin Bieber's 'Part' on 'Glee' Involves Boyband
"Glee" co-creator Ryan Murphy said over the weekend that Justin Bieber is going to be a small part of an upcoming episode but apparently it is not that tiny. On the heels of Murphy's statement that says only one of his songs will be featured, Deadline reports that it's actually three.
This is probably why EW reported in the first place that the episode is going to be a "tribute". Murphy went on denying it, telling the website, "Those [tributes] are reserved for artists with big catalogs." He added later, "Bieber comes up in episode 13 as a small plot point. Sam sings a JB song to win Quinn's approval."
Now an insider said that Chord Overstreet's character would attempt to start a boyband and he would perform three of Bieber's hits which are still unknown. Nevertheless, Deadline noted that there could be last-minute changes now that the episode is being filmed, but this has been the plan from the beginning.
The episode is tentatively set for February 15, which is four days after Bieber's first 3D movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" hits the U.S. theaters.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri