New 'Captain America' Picture Reveals Cosmic Cube
Another "Captain America: The First Avenger" image has landed online, this time revealing an important device in the film. The picture, featured in the new edition of SFX Magazine, shows the Cosmic Cube in the hand of Hugo Weaving's Red Skull.
The Cosmic Cube aka the Tesseract, which looks like an over-sized ice cube, is a powerful device in Marvel Universe that is capable of transforming any wish into reality and has the ability to become self aware. Words are, the cube is going to be introduced in May 5 release, "Thor", as part of Odin's vault collection.
"Captain America: The First Avenger" will focus on the early days of the Marvel Universe when military service washout Steve Rogers volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Chris Evans takes the lead role with Sebastian Stan playing his sidekick, Bucky Barnes.
Directed by Joe Johnston, this action superhero movie is scheduled to hit the U.S. on July 22. The first footage from the film recently made its way out via Entertainment Tonight and the first trailer is expected to arrive sometime soon.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences