New 'Captain America' Picture Reveals Cosmic Cube
Another "Captain America: The First Avenger" image has landed online, this time revealing an important device in the film. The picture, featured in the new edition of SFX Magazine, shows the Cosmic Cube in the hand of Hugo Weaving's Red Skull.
The Cosmic Cube aka the Tesseract, which looks like an over-sized ice cube, is a powerful device in Marvel Universe that is capable of transforming any wish into reality and has the ability to become self aware. Words are, the cube is going to be introduced in May 5 release, "Thor", as part of Odin's vault collection.
"Captain America: The First Avenger" will focus on the early days of the Marvel Universe when military service washout Steve Rogers volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Chris Evans takes the lead role with Sebastian Stan playing his sidekick, Bucky Barnes.
Directed by Joe Johnston, this action superhero movie is scheduled to hit the U.S. on July 22. The first footage from the film recently made its way out via Entertainment Tonight and the first trailer is expected to arrive sometime soon.
- Kim Kardashian's Stolen Jewelry Re-Cut and Sold on Black Market After Robbery
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas