New 'Captain America' Picture Reveals Cosmic Cube
Another "Captain America: The First Avenger" image has landed online, this time revealing an important device in the film. The picture, featured in the new edition of SFX Magazine, shows the Cosmic Cube in the hand of Hugo Weaving's Red Skull.
The Cosmic Cube aka the Tesseract, which looks like an over-sized ice cube, is a powerful device in Marvel Universe that is capable of transforming any wish into reality and has the ability to become self aware. Words are, the cube is going to be introduced in May 5 release, "Thor", as part of Odin's vault collection.
"Captain America: The First Avenger" will focus on the early days of the Marvel Universe when military service washout Steve Rogers volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Chris Evans takes the lead role with Sebastian Stan playing his sidekick, Bucky Barnes.
Directed by Joe Johnston, this action superhero movie is scheduled to hit the U.S. on July 22. The first footage from the film recently made its way out via Entertainment Tonight and the first trailer is expected to arrive sometime soon.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent