'Desperate Housewives' 7.13 Preview: Meet Keith's Ex
Bree's biggest challenge in her relationship with much-younger Keith is to come in the next episode of "Desperate Housewives". Bree, first of all, is awake to Keith calling "Amber" in his sleep and then runs into his ex-girlfriend and learns some shocking news about his past.
Playing the role of Amber is "The Forgotten" alumna and the current recurring cast on "Detroit 1-8-7", Rochelle Aytes. According to Movieline, "Keith's former girlfriend initially hits Fairview not looking to make any trouble - or at least not too much of it. But as Bree prods into the young woman's reason for tracking down the man she ran out on years ago, she very well may get more than she bargained for." Aytes is booked for at least three episodes.
Also in this upcoming episode, Lynette feels her mother, Stella (Polly Bergen), is marrying Frank (Larry Hagman) - an abrasive and obnoxious man - for all the wrong reasons and tries to talk her out of it. Meanwhile, Susan tries to befriend a curmudgeonly man during her dialysis sessions who has given up on ever finding a kidney donor.
Carlos becomes concerned when he learns about Gaby's obsession with her doll, Bob and Lee hire a non-maternal Renee to decorate their newly adopted girl's bedroom, and Paul has other plans in store for Beth when he books a trip for the two of them at a remote cabin in the woods.
"I'm Still Here" airs Sunday, January 16.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle