'Desperate Housewives' 7.13 Preview: Meet Keith's Ex
Bree's biggest challenge in her relationship with much-younger Keith is to come in the next episode of "Desperate Housewives". Bree, first of all, is awake to Keith calling "Amber" in his sleep and then runs into his ex-girlfriend and learns some shocking news about his past.
Playing the role of Amber is "The Forgotten" alumna and the current recurring cast on "Detroit 1-8-7", Rochelle Aytes. According to Movieline, "Keith's former girlfriend initially hits Fairview not looking to make any trouble - or at least not too much of it. But as Bree prods into the young woman's reason for tracking down the man she ran out on years ago, she very well may get more than she bargained for." Aytes is booked for at least three episodes.
Also in this upcoming episode, Lynette feels her mother, Stella (Polly Bergen), is marrying Frank (Larry Hagman) - an abrasive and obnoxious man - for all the wrong reasons and tries to talk her out of it. Meanwhile, Susan tries to befriend a curmudgeonly man during her dialysis sessions who has given up on ever finding a kidney donor.
Carlos becomes concerned when he learns about Gaby's obsession with her doll, Bob and Lee hire a non-maternal Renee to decorate their newly adopted girl's bedroom, and Paul has other plans in store for Beth when he books a trip for the two of them at a remote cabin in the woods.
"I'm Still Here" airs Sunday, January 16.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story