Lea Michele Snubbed 'True Grit' Star Hailee Steinfeld
A newcomer in Hollywood, Hailee Steinfeld does not easily have a chance to get closer with her idol. The "Glee" devotee shares that she once met Lea Michele on the set of the hit TV show but she was left ignored by the 24-year-old Broadway performer.
"When I was auditioning for 'True Grit', I was on the Paramount lot. I was wearing clothes from the 1800s that were big and uncomfortable," the 14-year-old star shares on how she met Lea. " 'Glee' also films on the lot, and I love the show."
"I saw Lea Michele just walking to her trailer, and I was like, 'That's the girl from 'Glee'. I've got to go ask for her autograph!' So I walked up to her and asked for her autograph, but she walked by and a guy came and said, 'Sorry, now's not a good time!'," she goes on telling J-14 magazine.
Hailee admits she was left in tears after the snub, saying "I was so sad! I was practically crying on the way home." Still, she has nothing but good words for the depicter of Rachel Berry on "Glee", adding "But she's beautiful, and she has an amazing voice."
Following her TV breakthrough with "Glee", Lea Michele has been criticized for her diva-like antics. "Lea acts like she's better than the rest of the cast," a "Glee" insider tells UsMagazine. "But the thing is, she legitimately is."
More Lea Michele News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory