Lea Michele Snubbed 'True Grit' Star Hailee Steinfeld
A newcomer in Hollywood, Hailee Steinfeld does not easily have a chance to get closer with her idol. The "Glee" devotee shares that she once met Lea Michele on the set of the hit TV show but she was left ignored by the 24-year-old Broadway performer.
"When I was auditioning for 'True Grit', I was on the Paramount lot. I was wearing clothes from the 1800s that were big and uncomfortable," the 14-year-old star shares on how she met Lea. " 'Glee' also films on the lot, and I love the show."
"I saw Lea Michele just walking to her trailer, and I was like, 'That's the girl from 'Glee'. I've got to go ask for her autograph!' So I walked up to her and asked for her autograph, but she walked by and a guy came and said, 'Sorry, now's not a good time!'," she goes on telling J-14 magazine.
Hailee admits she was left in tears after the snub, saying "I was so sad! I was practically crying on the way home." Still, she has nothing but good words for the depicter of Rachel Berry on "Glee", adding "But she's beautiful, and she has an amazing voice."
Following her TV breakthrough with "Glee", Lea Michele has been criticized for her diva-like antics. "Lea acts like she's better than the rest of the cast," a "Glee" insider tells UsMagazine. "But the thing is, she legitimately is."
More Lea Michele News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show