Lea Michele Snubbed 'True Grit' Star Hailee Steinfeld
A newcomer in Hollywood, Hailee Steinfeld does not easily have a chance to get closer with her idol. The "Glee" devotee shares that she once met Lea Michele on the set of the hit TV show but she was left ignored by the 24-year-old Broadway performer.
"When I was auditioning for 'True Grit', I was on the Paramount lot. I was wearing clothes from the 1800s that were big and uncomfortable," the 14-year-old star shares on how she met Lea. " 'Glee' also films on the lot, and I love the show."
"I saw Lea Michele just walking to her trailer, and I was like, 'That's the girl from 'Glee'. I've got to go ask for her autograph!' So I walked up to her and asked for her autograph, but she walked by and a guy came and said, 'Sorry, now's not a good time!'," she goes on telling J-14 magazine.
Hailee admits she was left in tears after the snub, saying "I was so sad! I was practically crying on the way home." Still, she has nothing but good words for the depicter of Rachel Berry on "Glee", adding "But she's beautiful, and she has an amazing voice."
Following her TV breakthrough with "Glee", Lea Michele has been criticized for her diva-like antics. "Lea acts like she's better than the rest of the cast," a "Glee" insider tells UsMagazine. "But the thing is, she legitimately is."
More Lea Michele News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'