Video: Jim Carrey Spoofing Mila Kunis' 'Black Swan' on 'SNL'
"Saturday Night Live" brought in one of the highest viewing figures for over two years last weekend, thanks to Jim Carrey. The first episode of 2011 delivered a 7.8 in the metered-market household Nielsens, making it the show's biggest overnight rating since last May when Betty White was the host and Jay-Z was the musical performer.
Among the skits that lured the biggest audience is the "Black Swan" spoof where Carrey is dressed up in a black tutu and leotard to channel Mila Kunis' Lily. Carrey's 'swan' doesn't only have tattoo of buffalo wings on her back but also an odd interpretation of ballet which is more like an interpretation of a headless chicken.
"Sorry I'm late. I had to go numbers 3 and 4," says Carrey's black swan upon arrival at the ballet studio. When told to warm up, she says, "I'm already warm. I'll all... swampy in my pants". She seduces the director by putting the whole fist into her mouth and sticks gum into his ear. Nevertheless, she is not picked and bids her goodbye. "Once you go Black... Swan, you never go back... Swan."
In other skits, Carrey appeared as one third of a band called A Taste of New York. He was also a psychic medium who did celebrity impressions, mechanical man of an amusement park and a lost R&B singer as part of the "Worst of Soul Train" DVD collection.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage