Set Picture of 'Fly' Video: Nicki Minaj Flirting With Rihanna
Nicki Minaj's "Fly" music video has been teased in an on-set picture posted by Rihanna on January 9 from the shooting location. It features the two female artists making sassy faces. Minaj wears a black curly wig and pink outfit, while RiRi sports a long straight red flaming hair and black ensemble.
Not only revealing flirty picture, they also exchanged playful tweets. RiRi was the first to write, "Me and Nicki in our new crib, lol! Gettin busy on set of FLY!!! Its so hard to keep my hands off!" Minaj responded with a joke, "lol. If we're gonna liv 2gthr and hook up u gotta learn how 2 spell my name! Lmaooooooo."
Making reference to her Drake-assisted single "What's My Name", RiRi quickly answered Minaj, "Don't u hear me askin what my OWN name is??? Lol! My bad, I'll make it up to u *wink*." Directed by Sanaa Hamri, the video shoot continued until late Sunday. "Still shooting," so Minaj informed her fans.
"Fly" is taken from Minaj's debut album "Pink Friday" which debuted at No. 2 on Hot 200 and is currently sitting at No. 4 on the chart. Talking a bit about the video concept, she previously told E! Online, "We're going to save the world in more ways than one with the video and that's all I can say about that... I love Ri-Ri! I mean, when she's not grabbing my ass she's a sweet girl."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M