Big Time Rush's 'Stuck' Music Video
Big Time Rush's never-before-released music video for their track "Stuck" has gone viral. "This is one of a series of three music videos I directed for BTR, all of them in one day. This particular one never aired, but I liked it and the song better than any of them," director Marcus Wagner said.
"Stuck" is an iTunes bonus track of Big Time Rush's eponymous debut album "B.T.R." which came out October 2010. The record debuted at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200 and broke the Top 10 list of iTunes chart by the end of the year.
The album was soon followed by an extended play titled "Holiday Bundle" which consists of two Christmas songs taken from one-hour Christmas special of their TV series. In the show, they covered Mariah Carey's "All I Want to Christmas Is You" with Miranda Cosgrove, but appear solo in the mini album.
Big Time Rush's "Stuck" music video
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set