Big Time Rush's 'Stuck' Music Video
Big Time Rush's never-before-released music video for their track "Stuck" has gone viral. "This is one of a series of three music videos I directed for BTR, all of them in one day. This particular one never aired, but I liked it and the song better than any of them," director Marcus Wagner said.
"Stuck" is an iTunes bonus track of Big Time Rush's eponymous debut album "B.T.R." which came out October 2010. The record debuted at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200 and broke the Top 10 list of iTunes chart by the end of the year.
The album was soon followed by an extended play titled "Holiday Bundle" which consists of two Christmas songs taken from one-hour Christmas special of their TV series. In the show, they covered Mariah Carey's "All I Want to Christmas Is You" with Miranda Cosgrove, but appear solo in the mini album.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says