Big Time Rush's 'Stuck' Music Video
Big Time Rush's never-before-released music video for their track "Stuck" has gone viral. "This is one of a series of three music videos I directed for BTR, all of them in one day. This particular one never aired, but I liked it and the song better than any of them," director Marcus Wagner said.
"Stuck" is an iTunes bonus track of Big Time Rush's eponymous debut album "B.T.R." which came out October 2010. The record debuted at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200 and broke the Top 10 list of iTunes chart by the end of the year.
The album was soon followed by an extended play titled "Holiday Bundle" which consists of two Christmas songs taken from one-hour Christmas special of their TV series. In the show, they covered Mariah Carey's "All I Want to Christmas Is You" with Miranda Cosgrove, but appear solo in the mini album.
Big Time Rush's "Stuck" music video
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit