Big Time Rush's 'Stuck' Music Video
Big Time Rush's never-before-released music video for their track "Stuck" has gone viral. "This is one of a series of three music videos I directed for BTR, all of them in one day. This particular one never aired, but I liked it and the song better than any of them," director Marcus Wagner said.
"Stuck" is an iTunes bonus track of Big Time Rush's eponymous debut album "B.T.R." which came out October 2010. The record debuted at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200 and broke the Top 10 list of iTunes chart by the end of the year.
The album was soon followed by an extended play titled "Holiday Bundle" which consists of two Christmas songs taken from one-hour Christmas special of their TV series. In the show, they covered Mariah Carey's "All I Want to Christmas Is You" with Miranda Cosgrove, but appear solo in the mini album.
Big Time Rush's "Stuck" music video
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'