New 'Green Hornet' Featurette Highlights Cruel Christoph Waltz
A new "The Green Hornet" featurette has made its way out via Apple to expose Christoph Waltz's Benjamin Chudnofsky, a wicked businessman who is slowly becoming a super villain in the movie but will still look funny sometimes. He wants to get rid of his enemies including The Green Hornet and in some of his actions he is seen as a cold-blooded killer.
Over at another site, Digital Spy, a new clip from "The Green Hornet" is also debuted online. It features heroic duo, Seth Rogen's Britt Reid and Jay Chou's Kato, fighting with a number of guys. Their car, The Black Beauty, once again becomes their ultimate weapon with the bullet-proof glasses.
Britt is a rich man who spent his life partying and hooking up with girls but his father's death becomes his turning point. He meets an impressive and resourceful company employee, Kato, and realizes that they have the resources to do something worthwhile with their lives and finally step out of James Reid's shadow.
Kato builds the ultimate weapon, The Black Beauty, and together they pose as villains in order to get close with the real bad guys. With the help of Kato as his sidekick and Cameron Diaz's Lenore Case as his new secretary, he finds a way to get close to chief criminal, Benjamin Chudnofsky.
Scripted by Rogen and Evan Goldberg, "The Green Hornet" is directed by Michel Gondry. This action superhero movie is going to hit theaters across the nation on January 14.
'The Green Hornet' new featurette:
'The Green Hornet' clip 'Fight in the Hood':
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed