Nicki Minaj Would Love to Duet With Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift
Having collaborated with a number of top-notched artists ranging from Kanye West, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj still has some names she desires to do a duet. She mentions two fellow female artists Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift who are currently the hottest acts in the music game.
When asked by E! Online about a possible collaboration with GaGa, Minaj said, "A lot of people say that to me! I'd definitely be open to it, yeah... I mean, GaGa is badass. Being compared to greats can never bother me." Revealing that she listens to Swift's music, the femcee is also open to the idea about working with the country music singer.
Talking further about what's on her playlist, she gushed, "I like everyone. I don't listen to music based on genre. Like, I'll hear a song and then I'll live for that song for like months and I'll be like, 'Who the hell is that?' I listen to Taylor Swift. I like Coldplay. I listen to gospel a lot. I listen to anything that's just beautiful music."
While waiting for the possible duets to come to fruition, fans can expect Minaj to hook up with Rihanna in a new music video. She stated, "We're shooting the video with Rihanna for 'Fly' this weekend. We're going to save the world in more ways than one with the video and that's all I can say about that... I love Ri-Ri! I mean, when she's not grabbing my ass she's a sweet girl."
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head