Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Are Engaged on 'Hawaii Five-O'
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are engaged on- and off-screen. The couple has been invited to guest star on CBS' new hit drama "Hawaii Five-0" as none other than an engaged couple in a February episode.
CBS which announced the casting did not give away other details but People heard from a source that Minnillo will play a woman named Susan who is engaged to Lachey's character named Tyler. Susan works as a deckhand on a cruise boat that is taken hostage by pirates.
At the same time, TV Guide reports that pop star JoJo has also been cast for the January 23 episode which airs after AFC championship. The 20-year-old would slip in the role of Courtney Russell, the "daughter of a Tsunami Warning Center scientist who goes missing on the eve of a big storm hitting the Honolulu coast."
Beside JoJo, the episode also features "Bones" actor Joel David Moore as Sheldon Tunney, the "missing scientist's second in command".
"Hawaii Five-0", which has returned from the winter break this week, was recently voted the Favorite New Drama at People's Choice Awards. The series is well on the way to cast a new fifth series regular team member who is likely a woman.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?