Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Are Engaged on 'Hawaii Five-O'
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are engaged on- and off-screen. The couple has been invited to guest star on CBS' new hit drama "Hawaii Five-0" as none other than an engaged couple in a February episode.
CBS which announced the casting did not give away other details but People heard from a source that Minnillo will play a woman named Susan who is engaged to Lachey's character named Tyler. Susan works as a deckhand on a cruise boat that is taken hostage by pirates.
At the same time, TV Guide reports that pop star JoJo has also been cast for the January 23 episode which airs after AFC championship. The 20-year-old would slip in the role of Courtney Russell, the "daughter of a Tsunami Warning Center scientist who goes missing on the eve of a big storm hitting the Honolulu coast."
Beside JoJo, the episode also features "Bones" actor Joel David Moore as Sheldon Tunney, the "missing scientist's second in command".
"Hawaii Five-0", which has returned from the winter break this week, was recently voted the Favorite New Drama at People's Choice Awards. The series is well on the way to cast a new fifth series regular team member who is likely a woman.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist