Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Are Engaged on 'Hawaii Five-O'
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are engaged on- and off-screen. The couple has been invited to guest star on CBS' new hit drama "Hawaii Five-0" as none other than an engaged couple in a February episode.
CBS which announced the casting did not give away other details but People heard from a source that Minnillo will play a woman named Susan who is engaged to Lachey's character named Tyler. Susan works as a deckhand on a cruise boat that is taken hostage by pirates.
At the same time, TV Guide reports that pop star JoJo has also been cast for the January 23 episode which airs after AFC championship. The 20-year-old would slip in the role of Courtney Russell, the "daughter of a Tsunami Warning Center scientist who goes missing on the eve of a big storm hitting the Honolulu coast."
Beside JoJo, the episode also features "Bones" actor Joel David Moore as Sheldon Tunney, the "missing scientist's second in command".
"Hawaii Five-0", which has returned from the winter break this week, was recently voted the Favorite New Drama at People's Choice Awards. The series is well on the way to cast a new fifth series regular team member who is likely a woman.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'