Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Are Engaged on 'Hawaii Five-O'
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are engaged on- and off-screen. The couple has been invited to guest star on CBS' new hit drama "Hawaii Five-0" as none other than an engaged couple in a February episode.
CBS which announced the casting did not give away other details but People heard from a source that Minnillo will play a woman named Susan who is engaged to Lachey's character named Tyler. Susan works as a deckhand on a cruise boat that is taken hostage by pirates.
At the same time, TV Guide reports that pop star JoJo has also been cast for the January 23 episode which airs after AFC championship. The 20-year-old would slip in the role of Courtney Russell, the "daughter of a Tsunami Warning Center scientist who goes missing on the eve of a big storm hitting the Honolulu coast."
Beside JoJo, the episode also features "Bones" actor Joel David Moore as Sheldon Tunney, the "missing scientist's second in command".
"Hawaii Five-0", which has returned from the winter break this week, was recently voted the Favorite New Drama at People's Choice Awards. The series is well on the way to cast a new fifth series regular team member who is likely a woman.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy