Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Are Engaged on 'Hawaii Five-O'
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are engaged on- and off-screen. The couple has been invited to guest star on CBS' new hit drama "Hawaii Five-0" as none other than an engaged couple in a February episode.
CBS which announced the casting did not give away other details but People heard from a source that Minnillo will play a woman named Susan who is engaged to Lachey's character named Tyler. Susan works as a deckhand on a cruise boat that is taken hostage by pirates.
At the same time, TV Guide reports that pop star JoJo has also been cast for the January 23 episode which airs after AFC championship. The 20-year-old would slip in the role of Courtney Russell, the "daughter of a Tsunami Warning Center scientist who goes missing on the eve of a big storm hitting the Honolulu coast."
Beside JoJo, the episode also features "Bones" actor Joel David Moore as Sheldon Tunney, the "missing scientist's second in command".
"Hawaii Five-0", which has returned from the winter break this week, was recently voted the Favorite New Drama at People's Choice Awards. The series is well on the way to cast a new fifth series regular team member who is likely a woman.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018