Natalie Portman Shows Off Engagement Ring for the First Time
Natalie Portman has debuted her engagement ring from fiance Benjamin Millepied. After attending 2011 People's Choice Awards on January 5, the "Black Swan" star was willing to give a clear view of the huge diamond to certain photographers in L.A.'s Beachwood Canyon neighborhood while holding her beloved puppy, Whiz.
That night, Natalie made her first public appearance as an expecting mom, too. However, her belly was hidden under a blue Jason Wu shift dress which she paired with Dior pumps. She appeared on the stage of the Wednesday's prize-giving event along with her "No Strings Attached" co-star Ashton Kutcher to present of Best Picture prize which went to "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse".
Natalie Portman announced that she is engaged to Benjamin Millepied and expecting their first child together in December 2010. While usually keeping her private life private, she could not hide her joy, saying "I am indescribably happy and feel very grateful to have this experience."
More Natalie Portman News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child