Natalie Portman Shows Off Engagement Ring for the First Time
Natalie Portman has debuted her engagement ring from fiance Benjamin Millepied. After attending 2011 People's Choice Awards on January 5, the "Black Swan" star was willing to give a clear view of the huge diamond to certain photographers in L.A.'s Beachwood Canyon neighborhood while holding her beloved puppy, Whiz.
That night, Natalie made her first public appearance as an expecting mom, too. However, her belly was hidden under a blue Jason Wu shift dress which she paired with Dior pumps. She appeared on the stage of the Wednesday's prize-giving event along with her "No Strings Attached" co-star Ashton Kutcher to present of Best Picture prize which went to "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse".
Natalie Portman announced that she is engaged to Benjamin Millepied and expecting their first child together in December 2010. While usually keeping her private life private, she could not hide her joy, saying "I am indescribably happy and feel very grateful to have this experience."
More Natalie Portman News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby