First Domestic Trailer for Sci-Fi Comedy 'Paul' Lands Online
The first official domestic trailer for "Paul" has made its way out via Apple. It basically has the same premise to the international trailers, but new one has more action scenes. It also clearly highlights the alien's ability to go invisible beside resurrecting a dead animal.
This Greg Mottola-directed movie follows two sci-fi geeks, Graeme Willy and Clive Collings, who meet an alien named Paul who later hitches a ride with them. Chased by federal agents and the fanatical father of a young woman that they accidentally kidnap, Graeme and Clive hatch a fumbling escape plan to return Paul to his mother ship. And as two nerds struggle to help, one little green man might just take his fellow outcasts from misfits to intergalactic heroes.
"Hot Fuzz" and "Shaun of the Dead" stars, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, re-teamed in "Paul" to portray Graeme and Clive respectively in addition to writing the script. Seth Rogen voices Paul, while Jason Bateman, Kristen Wiig, Bill Hader, Jane Lynch and Sigourney Weaver portray other live-action characters.
The R-rated sci-fi comedy will open wide in the U.S. on March 18.
More Paul News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance