First Domestic Trailer for Sci-Fi Comedy 'Paul' Lands Online
The first official domestic trailer for "Paul" has made its way out via Apple. It basically has the same premise to the international trailers, but new one has more action scenes. It also clearly highlights the alien's ability to go invisible beside resurrecting a dead animal.
This Greg Mottola-directed movie follows two sci-fi geeks, Graeme Willy and Clive Collings, who meet an alien named Paul who later hitches a ride with them. Chased by federal agents and the fanatical father of a young woman that they accidentally kidnap, Graeme and Clive hatch a fumbling escape plan to return Paul to his mother ship. And as two nerds struggle to help, one little green man might just take his fellow outcasts from misfits to intergalactic heroes.
"Hot Fuzz" and "Shaun of the Dead" stars, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, re-teamed in "Paul" to portray Graeme and Clive respectively in addition to writing the script. Seth Rogen voices Paul, while Jason Bateman, Kristen Wiig, Bill Hader, Jane Lynch and Sigourney Weaver portray other live-action characters.
The R-rated sci-fi comedy will open wide in the U.S. on March 18.
More Paul News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split