First Domestic Trailer for Sci-Fi Comedy 'Paul' Lands Online
The first official domestic trailer for "Paul" has made its way out via Apple. It basically has the same premise to the international trailers, but new one has more action scenes. It also clearly highlights the alien's ability to go invisible beside resurrecting a dead animal.
This Greg Mottola-directed movie follows two sci-fi geeks, Graeme Willy and Clive Collings, who meet an alien named Paul who later hitches a ride with them. Chased by federal agents and the fanatical father of a young woman that they accidentally kidnap, Graeme and Clive hatch a fumbling escape plan to return Paul to his mother ship. And as two nerds struggle to help, one little green man might just take his fellow outcasts from misfits to intergalactic heroes.
"Hot Fuzz" and "Shaun of the Dead" stars, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, re-teamed in "Paul" to portray Graeme and Clive respectively in addition to writing the script. Seth Rogen voices Paul, while Jason Bateman, Kristen Wiig, Bill Hader, Jane Lynch and Sigourney Weaver portray other live-action characters.
The R-rated sci-fi comedy will open wide in the U.S. on March 18.
More Paul News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris