First Domestic Trailer for Sci-Fi Comedy 'Paul' Lands Online
The first official domestic trailer for "Paul" has made its way out via Apple. It basically has the same premise to the international trailers, but new one has more action scenes. It also clearly highlights the alien's ability to go invisible beside resurrecting a dead animal.
This Greg Mottola-directed movie follows two sci-fi geeks, Graeme Willy and Clive Collings, who meet an alien named Paul who later hitches a ride with them. Chased by federal agents and the fanatical father of a young woman that they accidentally kidnap, Graeme and Clive hatch a fumbling escape plan to return Paul to his mother ship. And as two nerds struggle to help, one little green man might just take his fellow outcasts from misfits to intergalactic heroes.
"Hot Fuzz" and "Shaun of the Dead" stars, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, re-teamed in "Paul" to portray Graeme and Clive respectively in addition to writing the script. Seth Rogen voices Paul, while Jason Bateman, Kristen Wiig, Bill Hader, Jane Lynch and Sigourney Weaver portray other live-action characters.
The R-rated sci-fi comedy will open wide in the U.S. on March 18.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says