Official Cover Art of Kanye West and Jay-Z's New Single 'H.A.M'
On late Thursday, January 7, Kanye West tweeted an artwork of his upcoming duet track with Jay-Z. Designed by the creative director of Givenchy, Riccardo Tisci, the cover art bears images of animals and king crowns.
The soon-to-be-released single is called "H.A.M" and set to make its way out next week on January 11. It reportedly serves as the lead single from the duo's joint effort "Watch the Throne" which is simply written as a "coming soon" offering.
Beside having the collaborative project, Kanye has just dropped his own record "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" in November 2010. As for Jigga, the Roc Nation founder is reportedly in the middle of finishing "The Blueprint 3" follow-up.
Back in September, Q-Tip said in interview, "You know, I hate to sound self-involved but I feel like I haven't peaked yet. I have a lot to give still....Kanye and I are gonna continue to work together. We're doing some stuff for Jay-Z's new album that's coming out in the spring."
Just over the New Year's Eve, Kanye West and Jay-Z performed in Vegas for a star-studded crowd. The other performers included Beyonce Knowles, Chris Martin and John Mayer. Spotted among the audience were Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz, Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Ellen Pompeo and Blake Lively.
More Kanye West News
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper