Official Cover Art of Kanye West and Jay-Z's New Single 'H.A.M'
On late Thursday, January 7, Kanye West tweeted an artwork of his upcoming duet track with Jay-Z. Designed by the creative director of Givenchy, Riccardo Tisci, the cover art bears images of animals and king crowns.
The soon-to-be-released single is called "H.A.M" and set to make its way out next week on January 11. It reportedly serves as the lead single from the duo's joint effort "Watch the Throne" which is simply written as a "coming soon" offering.
Beside having the collaborative project, Kanye has just dropped his own record "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" in November 2010. As for Jigga, the Roc Nation founder is reportedly in the middle of finishing "The Blueprint 3" follow-up.
Back in September, Q-Tip said in interview, "You know, I hate to sound self-involved but I feel like I haven't peaked yet. I have a lot to give still....Kanye and I are gonna continue to work together. We're doing some stuff for Jay-Z's new album that's coming out in the spring."
Just over the New Year's Eve, Kanye West and Jay-Z performed in Vegas for a star-studded crowd. The other performers included Beyonce Knowles, Chris Martin and John Mayer. Spotted among the audience were Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz, Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Ellen Pompeo and Blake Lively.
More Kanye West News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert