Taylor Swift Goes Glamour in New CoverGirl Commercial
The latest CoverGirl TV commercial featuring Taylor Swift has been unveiled, exposing her glamorous side while promoting the products called NatureLuxe. The 21-year-old blonde star rocks a long gown and a mini dress which are both in glittering gold. Her curly blonde hair is let loose and she sports her iconic bright red lipstick.
As a CoverGirl spokesperson, the "Innocence" singer attended the COVERGIRL 50th Anniversary Celebration at BOA Steakhouse in West Hollywood on Wednesday night, January 5. Wearing a little black dress by Mark & James, she was joined by fellow CoverGirl spokesperson Ellen DeGeneres on the yellow carpet.
Taylor has previously appeared in a print ad and a TV commercial for other NatureLuxe's products. She sported a thin make-up in the natural-themed ads.
More Taylor Swift News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton