Taylor Swift Goes Glamour in New CoverGirl Commercial
The latest CoverGirl TV commercial featuring Taylor Swift has been unveiled, exposing her glamorous side while promoting the products called NatureLuxe. The 21-year-old blonde star rocks a long gown and a mini dress which are both in glittering gold. Her curly blonde hair is let loose and she sports her iconic bright red lipstick.
As a CoverGirl spokesperson, the "Innocence" singer attended the COVERGIRL 50th Anniversary Celebration at BOA Steakhouse in West Hollywood on Wednesday night, January 5. Wearing a little black dress by Mark & James, she was joined by fellow CoverGirl spokesperson Ellen DeGeneres on the yellow carpet.
Taylor has previously appeared in a print ad and a TV commercial for other NatureLuxe's products. She sported a thin make-up in the natural-themed ads.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other