Taylor Swift Goes Glamour in New CoverGirl Commercial
The latest CoverGirl TV commercial featuring Taylor Swift has been unveiled, exposing her glamorous side while promoting the products called NatureLuxe. The 21-year-old blonde star rocks a long gown and a mini dress which are both in glittering gold. Her curly blonde hair is let loose and she sports her iconic bright red lipstick.
As a CoverGirl spokesperson, the "Innocence" singer attended the COVERGIRL 50th Anniversary Celebration at BOA Steakhouse in West Hollywood on Wednesday night, January 5. Wearing a little black dress by Mark & James, she was joined by fellow CoverGirl spokesperson Ellen DeGeneres on the yellow carpet.
Taylor has previously appeared in a print ad and a TV commercial for other NatureLuxe's products. She sported a thin make-up in the natural-themed ads.
More Taylor Swift News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes