Taylor Swift Goes Glamour in New CoverGirl Commercial
The latest CoverGirl TV commercial featuring Taylor Swift has been unveiled, exposing her glamorous side while promoting the products called NatureLuxe. The 21-year-old blonde star rocks a long gown and a mini dress which are both in glittering gold. Her curly blonde hair is let loose and she sports her iconic bright red lipstick.
As a CoverGirl spokesperson, the "Innocence" singer attended the COVERGIRL 50th Anniversary Celebration at BOA Steakhouse in West Hollywood on Wednesday night, January 5. Wearing a little black dress by Mark & James, she was joined by fellow CoverGirl spokesperson Ellen DeGeneres on the yellow carpet.
Taylor has previously appeared in a print ad and a TV commercial for other NatureLuxe's products. She sported a thin make-up in the natural-themed ads.
More Taylor Swift News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage