Taylor Swift Goes Glamour in New CoverGirl Commercial
The latest CoverGirl TV commercial featuring Taylor Swift has been unveiled, exposing her glamorous side while promoting the products called NatureLuxe. The 21-year-old blonde star rocks a long gown and a mini dress which are both in glittering gold. Her curly blonde hair is let loose and she sports her iconic bright red lipstick.
As a CoverGirl spokesperson, the "Innocence" singer attended the COVERGIRL 50th Anniversary Celebration at BOA Steakhouse in West Hollywood on Wednesday night, January 5. Wearing a little black dress by Mark & James, she was joined by fellow CoverGirl spokesperson Ellen DeGeneres on the yellow carpet.
Taylor has previously appeared in a print ad and a TV commercial for other NatureLuxe's products. She sported a thin make-up in the natural-themed ads.
More Taylor Swift News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'