Video Premiere: Raphael Saadiq's 'Radio'
Raphael Saadiq releases a music video for his new single "Radio" via Rolling Stone. The 50s-inspired clip is filled with people wearing old-schooled outfit, but later becomes more contemporary when a woman dressing a la Lady GaGa in her silver angular dress appears on the screen.
"Radio" is one of the songs confirmed for Raphael's upcoming studio album and will be released on iTunes on January 11. It leads his "Stone Rollin' " which celebrates the classic sounds of 60's and 70's soul with a futuristic twist.
"Both the attraction and reaction to my music from my listeners is giving me all that I need to continue pushing the envelope and making music that wakes and rocks the soul of many," he said of the effort. "It's ready, I'm ready, and I know the world is ready. Let's all go Stone Rollin'."
Raphael Saadiq's "Radio" music video
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly