Video Premiere: Raphael Saadiq's 'Radio'
Raphael Saadiq releases a music video for his new single "Radio" via Rolling Stone. The 50s-inspired clip is filled with people wearing old-schooled outfit, but later becomes more contemporary when a woman dressing a la Lady GaGa in her silver angular dress appears on the screen.
"Radio" is one of the songs confirmed for Raphael's upcoming studio album and will be released on iTunes on January 11. It leads his "Stone Rollin' " which celebrates the classic sounds of 60's and 70's soul with a futuristic twist.
"Both the attraction and reaction to my music from my listeners is giving me all that I need to continue pushing the envelope and making music that wakes and rocks the soul of many," he said of the effort. "It's ready, I'm ready, and I know the world is ready. Let's all go Stone Rollin'."
Raphael Saadiq's "Radio" music video
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy