Video Premiere: Raphael Saadiq's 'Radio'
Raphael Saadiq releases a music video for his new single "Radio" via Rolling Stone. The 50s-inspired clip is filled with people wearing old-schooled outfit, but later becomes more contemporary when a woman dressing a la Lady GaGa in her silver angular dress appears on the screen.
"Radio" is one of the songs confirmed for Raphael's upcoming studio album and will be released on iTunes on January 11. It leads his "Stone Rollin' " which celebrates the classic sounds of 60's and 70's soul with a futuristic twist.
"Both the attraction and reaction to my music from my listeners is giving me all that I need to continue pushing the envelope and making music that wakes and rocks the soul of many," he said of the effort. "It's ready, I'm ready, and I know the world is ready. Let's all go Stone Rollin'."
Raphael Saadiq's "Radio" music video
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts