Video Premiere: Raphael Saadiq's 'Radio'
Raphael Saadiq releases a music video for his new single "Radio" via Rolling Stone. The 50s-inspired clip is filled with people wearing old-schooled outfit, but later becomes more contemporary when a woman dressing a la Lady GaGa in her silver angular dress appears on the screen.
"Radio" is one of the songs confirmed for Raphael's upcoming studio album and will be released on iTunes on January 11. It leads his "Stone Rollin' " which celebrates the classic sounds of 60's and 70's soul with a futuristic twist.
"Both the attraction and reaction to my music from my listeners is giving me all that I need to continue pushing the envelope and making music that wakes and rocks the soul of many," he said of the effort. "It's ready, I'm ready, and I know the world is ready. Let's all go Stone Rollin'."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie