Video Premiere: Raphael Saadiq's 'Radio'
Raphael Saadiq releases a music video for his new single "Radio" via Rolling Stone. The 50s-inspired clip is filled with people wearing old-schooled outfit, but later becomes more contemporary when a woman dressing a la Lady GaGa in her silver angular dress appears on the screen.
"Radio" is one of the songs confirmed for Raphael's upcoming studio album and will be released on iTunes on January 11. It leads his "Stone Rollin' " which celebrates the classic sounds of 60's and 70's soul with a futuristic twist.
"Both the attraction and reaction to my music from my listeners is giving me all that I need to continue pushing the envelope and making music that wakes and rocks the soul of many," he said of the effort. "It's ready, I'm ready, and I know the world is ready. Let's all go Stone Rollin'."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show