'The Social Network' Gets Raunchy Spoof by 'Jackass' Dudes
So great is the influence of "The Social Network" this year that upcoming Critics' Choice Movie Awards will use it in its promo. The movie is getting spoofed by "Jackass" cast in one of four parodies of the Critics' Choice nominees for Best Picture.
Based on a behind-the-scene video, it seems that Johnny Knoxville and his gang's take on "The Social Network" will be saucy. In a scene set in a tense boardroom, Bam Margera is seen trying to get Knoxville's Mark Zuckerberg's attention by licking another man's armpit. He even lies naked on the table.
"Poor Bam, the room was ice-cold. Everyone, please know that the room was ice-cold in there," Knoxville said. Margera added, "Every time that I'm naked, it's always cold out. It's Los Angeles, and it's freezing."
"We're spoofing four movies. We've never done anything like this before," Knoxville additionally stated about the parody. "So God knows how they're going to turn out. I play Mark Zuckerberg; Wee-Man and Preston play the Winklevoss twins."
2011 Critics' Choice Movie Awards will be held on Friday, January 14 and aired on VH1. "The Social Network" is up against "127 Hours", "Black Swan", "Inception", "The King's Speech", "Toy Story 3" and four other films for the Best Picture title.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik