First Look at Peter Pan Prequel 'Neverland'
The story before Peter Pan meets the three siblings will be told in a 90-minute movie divided into two parts. "Neverland" is a take to J.M. Barrie's famous fairytale which would focus on The Lost Boys, Captain Hook, The Indians, Croc and the Neverland itself. It will begin with the story of Peter as an orphan, making a living as a pickpocketer.
Raised on the streets of turn-of-the-century London, orphaned Peter and his pals survive by their fearless wits as cunning young pickpockets. Now, they've been rounded up by their mentor Jimmy Hook to snatch a priceless treasure whose magical powers transports them to another world.
It's here that the boys find themselves confronted by a band of 18th century pirates led by the power-mad Elizabeth Bonny, and the Native American Kaw tribe led by a Holy Man, which has protected the secret of the tree spirits from Bonny and her gang for ages. As the fight to save this strange and beautiful world becomes vital, Hook, Peter, and the ragamuffin lost boys consider that growing old somewhere in time could be less important than growing up.
Charlie Rowe takes the main role of Peter Pan, assisted by Rhys Ifans as Jimmy Hook, Bob Hoskins ad Mr. Smee, Anna Friel as Elizabeth Bonny and Danny Trujillo as the Holy Man. Written and directed by Nick Willing, it will be released on Sky Movies in the U.K. and on Syfy in the U.S., both later this year.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards