Full International Trailer for John Carpenter's 'The Ward' Debuted
After teasing through a partial trailer, Warner Bros. Pictures has now released an international full trailer for "The Ward" from acclaimed horror filmmaker John Carpenter. The first half of the newly-released video is the same to the one seen before while the later part has more intense scenes which include some appearances of a mysterious figure or what is believed to be a ghost by Amber Heard's Kristen.
Kristen wakes to find herself bruised, cut, drugged and held against her will in a remote ward of Chamberlain Psychiatric Hospital. She is completely disorientated, with no idea why she was brought to this place and no memory of her life. When the hospital is dark and foreboding, she hears strange and disturbing sounds before soon she realizes that the place is haunted.
One by one the girls in the ward disappear and Kristen must find a way out of this hellish place before the ghost comes for her too. As she struggles to escape, she will uncover a truth far more dangerous and horrifying than anyone could have imagined.
Danielle Panabaker, Lyndsy Fonseca and Jared Harris support the cast ensemble of psychological thriller "The Ward" which is set to bow in the U.K. on January 21. No U.S. release date has been set for the movie that becomes John Carpenter's first film since 2001 "Ghost of Mars".
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'