Full International Trailer for John Carpenter's 'The Ward' Debuted
After teasing through a partial trailer, Warner Bros. Pictures has now released an international full trailer for "The Ward" from acclaimed horror filmmaker John Carpenter. The first half of the newly-released video is the same to the one seen before while the later part has more intense scenes which include some appearances of a mysterious figure or what is believed to be a ghost by Amber Heard's Kristen.
Kristen wakes to find herself bruised, cut, drugged and held against her will in a remote ward of Chamberlain Psychiatric Hospital. She is completely disorientated, with no idea why she was brought to this place and no memory of her life. When the hospital is dark and foreboding, she hears strange and disturbing sounds before soon she realizes that the place is haunted.
One by one the girls in the ward disappear and Kristen must find a way out of this hellish place before the ghost comes for her too. As she struggles to escape, she will uncover a truth far more dangerous and horrifying than anyone could have imagined.
Danielle Panabaker, Lyndsy Fonseca and Jared Harris support the cast ensemble of psychological thriller "The Ward" which is set to bow in the U.K. on January 21. No U.S. release date has been set for the movie that becomes John Carpenter's first film since 2001 "Ghost of Mars".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group