Adam Levine Naked, Girlfriend Covers His Manhood
Adam Levine chooses an extreme way to raise awareness and funds to battle prostate and testicular cancer, stripping naked in the February issue of Cosmo UK. In a photo for the magazine, he wears no single piece of clothes and bares his tattooed body. His girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna joins him in the picture although she is barely seen, covering his private part with her hands.
The lead singer of Maroon 5 is apparently no stranger to nudity. He says, "I spend most of my life naked," when asked if he feels uncomfortable being nude for the photo shoot. "In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not?"
In an interview with the publication, he also dishes on his biggest turn-on. "On a woman, I think lingerie is beautiful and amazing," he says, before adding "But you only enjoy lingerie once it's off, so let's just cut to the chase."
More Adam Levine News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting