Adam Levine Naked, Girlfriend Covers His Manhood
Adam Levine chooses an extreme way to raise awareness and funds to battle prostate and testicular cancer, stripping naked in the February issue of Cosmo UK. In a photo for the magazine, he wears no single piece of clothes and bares his tattooed body. His girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna joins him in the picture although she is barely seen, covering his private part with her hands.
The lead singer of Maroon 5 is apparently no stranger to nudity. He says, "I spend most of my life naked," when asked if he feels uncomfortable being nude for the photo shoot. "In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not?"
In an interview with the publication, he also dishes on his biggest turn-on. "On a woman, I think lingerie is beautiful and amazing," he says, before adding "But you only enjoy lingerie once it's off, so let's just cut to the chase."
More Adam Levine News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story