Adam Levine Naked, Girlfriend Covers His Manhood
Adam Levine chooses an extreme way to raise awareness and funds to battle prostate and testicular cancer, stripping naked in the February issue of Cosmo UK. In a photo for the magazine, he wears no single piece of clothes and bares his tattooed body. His girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna joins him in the picture although she is barely seen, covering his private part with her hands.
The lead singer of Maroon 5 is apparently no stranger to nudity. He says, "I spend most of my life naked," when asked if he feels uncomfortable being nude for the photo shoot. "In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not?"
In an interview with the publication, he also dishes on his biggest turn-on. "On a woman, I think lingerie is beautiful and amazing," he says, before adding "But you only enjoy lingerie once it's off, so let's just cut to the chase."
More Adam Levine News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce