Adam Levine Naked, Girlfriend Covers His Manhood
Adam Levine chooses an extreme way to raise awareness and funds to battle prostate and testicular cancer, stripping naked in the February issue of Cosmo UK. In a photo for the magazine, he wears no single piece of clothes and bares his tattooed body. His girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna joins him in the picture although she is barely seen, covering his private part with her hands.
The lead singer of Maroon 5 is apparently no stranger to nudity. He says, "I spend most of my life naked," when asked if he feels uncomfortable being nude for the photo shoot. "In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not?"
In an interview with the publication, he also dishes on his biggest turn-on. "On a woman, I think lingerie is beautiful and amazing," he says, before adding "But you only enjoy lingerie once it's off, so let's just cut to the chase."
More Adam Levine News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016