Adam Levine Naked, Girlfriend Covers His Manhood
Adam Levine chooses an extreme way to raise awareness and funds to battle prostate and testicular cancer, stripping naked in the February issue of Cosmo UK. In a photo for the magazine, he wears no single piece of clothes and bares his tattooed body. His girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna joins him in the picture although she is barely seen, covering his private part with her hands.
The lead singer of Maroon 5 is apparently no stranger to nudity. He says, "I spend most of my life naked," when asked if he feels uncomfortable being nude for the photo shoot. "In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not?"
In an interview with the publication, he also dishes on his biggest turn-on. "On a woman, I think lingerie is beautiful and amazing," he says, before adding "But you only enjoy lingerie once it's off, so let's just cut to the chase."
More Adam Levine News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked