Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband to Make Life-and-Death Decision
Prince Frederic von Anhalt is involuntarily put in a difficult position as he has to make a life-and-death decision. His wife Zsa Zsa Gabor's left leg is badly infected because of a blood clot and Anhalt is told to make a decision whether to amputate the leg or let drugs do their wonder by Friday, January 7.
If Anhalt chooses to have the operation, then the 93-year-old actress has only a 50% chance to survive considering her age and the power of the anesthesia. The docs said operating Gabor is "very risky" but it would add a few years of life if successful. On the other hand, Anhalt could continue the antibiotics treatment for the next 3 months but the medication may have a bad effect on her kidneys.
According to her publicist John Blanchette, Gabor is weak but alert. TMZ said Anhalt is due to make the final say on Friday morning.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie