Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband to Make Life-and-Death Decision
Prince Frederic von Anhalt is involuntarily put in a difficult position as he has to make a life-and-death decision. His wife Zsa Zsa Gabor's left leg is badly infected because of a blood clot and Anhalt is told to make a decision whether to amputate the leg or let drugs do their wonder by Friday, January 7.
If Anhalt chooses to have the operation, then the 93-year-old actress has only a 50% chance to survive considering her age and the power of the anesthesia. The docs said operating Gabor is "very risky" but it would add a few years of life if successful. On the other hand, Anhalt could continue the antibiotics treatment for the next 3 months but the medication may have a bad effect on her kidneys.
According to her publicist John Blanchette, Gabor is weak but alert. TMZ said Anhalt is due to make the final say on Friday morning.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift