Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband to Make Life-and-Death Decision
Prince Frederic von Anhalt is involuntarily put in a difficult position as he has to make a life-and-death decision. His wife Zsa Zsa Gabor's left leg is badly infected because of a blood clot and Anhalt is told to make a decision whether to amputate the leg or let drugs do their wonder by Friday, January 7.
If Anhalt chooses to have the operation, then the 93-year-old actress has only a 50% chance to survive considering her age and the power of the anesthesia. The docs said operating Gabor is "very risky" but it would add a few years of life if successful. On the other hand, Anhalt could continue the antibiotics treatment for the next 3 months but the medication may have a bad effect on her kidneys.
According to her publicist John Blanchette, Gabor is weak but alert. TMZ said Anhalt is due to make the final say on Friday morning.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'