Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband to Make Life-and-Death Decision
Prince Frederic von Anhalt is involuntarily put in a difficult position as he has to make a life-and-death decision. His wife Zsa Zsa Gabor's left leg is badly infected because of a blood clot and Anhalt is told to make a decision whether to amputate the leg or let drugs do their wonder by Friday, January 7.
If Anhalt chooses to have the operation, then the 93-year-old actress has only a 50% chance to survive considering her age and the power of the anesthesia. The docs said operating Gabor is "very risky" but it would add a few years of life if successful. On the other hand, Anhalt could continue the antibiotics treatment for the next 3 months but the medication may have a bad effect on her kidneys.
According to her publicist John Blanchette, Gabor is weak but alert. TMZ said Anhalt is due to make the final say on Friday morning.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding