Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband to Make Life-and-Death Decision
Prince Frederic von Anhalt is involuntarily put in a difficult position as he has to make a life-and-death decision. His wife Zsa Zsa Gabor's left leg is badly infected because of a blood clot and Anhalt is told to make a decision whether to amputate the leg or let drugs do their wonder by Friday, January 7.
If Anhalt chooses to have the operation, then the 93-year-old actress has only a 50% chance to survive considering her age and the power of the anesthesia. The docs said operating Gabor is "very risky" but it would add a few years of life if successful. On the other hand, Anhalt could continue the antibiotics treatment for the next 3 months but the medication may have a bad effect on her kidneys.
According to her publicist John Blanchette, Gabor is weak but alert. TMZ said Anhalt is due to make the final say on Friday morning.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences