Video and Pictures of Jessica Szohr's Nude Body Paint Photo Shoot
Jessica Szohr has bared her skin for the latest campaign of SoBe Lifewater and some of the pictures have been unveiled. The brunette poses in nothing but her birth suit and some paintings on her skin that represent the drink flavors.
The photos were taken in two different places. One is streets of Costa Rica where Jessica sports a red body paint and poses with a background of wall paintings. The other is a jungle where the "Gossip Girl" beauty sits on the rock near a waterfall and sports green body paint.
"Last year's SoBe Lifewater skinsuit shoot took place on a gorgeous beach; this year's skinsuit shoot in the jungle was still amazing, but a little different. It definitely had an edgy vibe that I loved," she said. The racy ad campaign will be featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue in February.
Last year, "Twilight" star Ashley Greene was chosen as SoBe Lifewater skinsuit model.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service