Video and Pictures of Jessica Szohr's Nude Body Paint Photo Shoot
Jessica Szohr has bared her skin for the latest campaign of SoBe Lifewater and some of the pictures have been unveiled. The brunette poses in nothing but her birth suit and some paintings on her skin that represent the drink flavors.
The photos were taken in two different places. One is streets of Costa Rica where Jessica sports a red body paint and poses with a background of wall paintings. The other is a jungle where the "Gossip Girl" beauty sits on the rock near a waterfall and sports green body paint.
"Last year's SoBe Lifewater skinsuit shoot took place on a gorgeous beach; this year's skinsuit shoot in the jungle was still amazing, but a little different. It definitely had an edgy vibe that I loved," she said. The racy ad campaign will be featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue in February.
Last year, "Twilight" star Ashley Greene was chosen as SoBe Lifewater skinsuit model.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo