Video and Pictures of Jessica Szohr's Nude Body Paint Photo Shoot
Jessica Szohr has bared her skin for the latest campaign of SoBe Lifewater and some of the pictures have been unveiled. The brunette poses in nothing but her birth suit and some paintings on her skin that represent the drink flavors.
The photos were taken in two different places. One is streets of Costa Rica where Jessica sports a red body paint and poses with a background of wall paintings. The other is a jungle where the "Gossip Girl" beauty sits on the rock near a waterfall and sports green body paint.
"Last year's SoBe Lifewater skinsuit shoot took place on a gorgeous beach; this year's skinsuit shoot in the jungle was still amazing, but a little different. It definitely had an edgy vibe that I loved," she said. The racy ad campaign will be featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue in February.
Last year, "Twilight" star Ashley Greene was chosen as SoBe Lifewater skinsuit model.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why