Video and Pictures of Jessica Szohr's Nude Body Paint Photo Shoot
Jessica Szohr has bared her skin for the latest campaign of SoBe Lifewater and some of the pictures have been unveiled. The brunette poses in nothing but her birth suit and some paintings on her skin that represent the drink flavors.
The photos were taken in two different places. One is streets of Costa Rica where Jessica sports a red body paint and poses with a background of wall paintings. The other is a jungle where the "Gossip Girl" beauty sits on the rock near a waterfall and sports green body paint.
"Last year's SoBe Lifewater skinsuit shoot took place on a gorgeous beach; this year's skinsuit shoot in the jungle was still amazing, but a little different. It definitely had an edgy vibe that I loved," she said. The racy ad campaign will be featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue in February.
Last year, "Twilight" star Ashley Greene was chosen as SoBe Lifewater skinsuit model.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign