Video and Pictures of Jessica Szohr's Nude Body Paint Photo Shoot
Jessica Szohr has bared her skin for the latest campaign of SoBe Lifewater and some of the pictures have been unveiled. The brunette poses in nothing but her birth suit and some paintings on her skin that represent the drink flavors.
The photos were taken in two different places. One is streets of Costa Rica where Jessica sports a red body paint and poses with a background of wall paintings. The other is a jungle where the "Gossip Girl" beauty sits on the rock near a waterfall and sports green body paint.
"Last year's SoBe Lifewater skinsuit shoot took place on a gorgeous beach; this year's skinsuit shoot in the jungle was still amazing, but a little different. It definitely had an edgy vibe that I loved," she said. The racy ad campaign will be featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue in February.
Last year, "Twilight" star Ashley Greene was chosen as SoBe Lifewater skinsuit model.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season