2011 Grammy Promo: Eminem's Journey From Zero to Hero
Eminem kicks off 2011 Grammy Awards promotion with an ad which traces back his journey in music career through the ups and downs. "The camera kind of literally walks through his life," Bob Rayburn, creative director of the ad, told MTV. "It was important to capture his struggle."
"Music is a last chance, a last hope, a last shot. Music is turning demons into demos into multi-platinum monsters," it was narrated. "Music is battling through the haze, the rage and the doubt, for yourself, for your children, for the world." It concludes with his hit single "Not Afraid".
This year, Eminem dominates nominations list, sweeping 10 nods including top honor Album of the Year. His multi platinum-selling album "Recovery" faces off Arcade Fire's "The Suburbs", Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now, Lady GaGa's "The Fame Monster" and Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream".
Winners will be announced in a live telecast which will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13, 2011 and will broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune