2011 Grammy Promo: Eminem's Journey From Zero to Hero
Eminem kicks off 2011 Grammy Awards promotion with an ad which traces back his journey in music career through the ups and downs. "The camera kind of literally walks through his life," Bob Rayburn, creative director of the ad, told MTV. "It was important to capture his struggle."
"Music is a last chance, a last hope, a last shot. Music is turning demons into demos into multi-platinum monsters," it was narrated. "Music is battling through the haze, the rage and the doubt, for yourself, for your children, for the world." It concludes with his hit single "Not Afraid".
This year, Eminem dominates nominations list, sweeping 10 nods including top honor Album of the Year. His multi platinum-selling album "Recovery" faces off Arcade Fire's "The Suburbs", Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now, Lady GaGa's "The Fame Monster" and Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream".
Winners will be announced in a live telecast which will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13, 2011 and will broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'