2011 Grammy Promo: Eminem's Journey From Zero to Hero
Eminem kicks off 2011 Grammy Awards promotion with an ad which traces back his journey in music career through the ups and downs. "The camera kind of literally walks through his life," Bob Rayburn, creative director of the ad, told MTV. "It was important to capture his struggle."
"Music is a last chance, a last hope, a last shot. Music is turning demons into demos into multi-platinum monsters," it was narrated. "Music is battling through the haze, the rage and the doubt, for yourself, for your children, for the world." It concludes with his hit single "Not Afraid".
This year, Eminem dominates nominations list, sweeping 10 nods including top honor Album of the Year. His multi platinum-selling album "Recovery" faces off Arcade Fire's "The Suburbs", Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now, Lady GaGa's "The Fame Monster" and Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream".
Winners will be announced in a live telecast which will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 13, 2011 and will broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz