Video Premiere: Goo Goo Dolls' 'Notbroken'
Goo Goo Dolls have debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Notbroken". The song is taken from the band's ninth studio album "Something for the Rest of Us". Earlier this week, they performed the song at Sun Life Stadium during Orange Bowl's halftime show.
"Notbroken" is inspired by lead singer Johnny Rzeznik's encounter with a fan whose husband was serving in Iraq. "I met a woman in a meet and greet and talked to her for about two or three minutes where she slipped me a note which told me this story about how her husband was a soldier in Iraq and about how he's been injured," he said in an interview with American Songwriter.
"He didn't really want to come home to her because he was afraid that she wouldn't accept him the way that he had been changed by the war. I don't know who the woman is. I don't have the note anymore, but it was one of those situations where down the road I started thinking about that and I was like, 'My God, this is the true cost of war'."
Goo Goo Dolls' "Notbroken" music video
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent