Video Premiere: Goo Goo Dolls' 'Notbroken'
Goo Goo Dolls have debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Notbroken". The song is taken from the band's ninth studio album "Something for the Rest of Us". Earlier this week, they performed the song at Sun Life Stadium during Orange Bowl's halftime show.
"Notbroken" is inspired by lead singer Johnny Rzeznik's encounter with a fan whose husband was serving in Iraq. "I met a woman in a meet and greet and talked to her for about two or three minutes where she slipped me a note which told me this story about how her husband was a soldier in Iraq and about how he's been injured," he said in an interview with American Songwriter.
"He didn't really want to come home to her because he was afraid that she wouldn't accept him the way that he had been changed by the war. I don't know who the woman is. I don't have the note anymore, but it was one of those situations where down the road I started thinking about that and I was like, 'My God, this is the true cost of war'."
Goo Goo Dolls' "Notbroken" music video
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park