Video Premiere: Goo Goo Dolls' 'Notbroken'
Goo Goo Dolls have debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Notbroken". The song is taken from the band's ninth studio album "Something for the Rest of Us". Earlier this week, they performed the song at Sun Life Stadium during Orange Bowl's halftime show.
"Notbroken" is inspired by lead singer Johnny Rzeznik's encounter with a fan whose husband was serving in Iraq. "I met a woman in a meet and greet and talked to her for about two or three minutes where she slipped me a note which told me this story about how her husband was a soldier in Iraq and about how he's been injured," he said in an interview with American Songwriter.
"He didn't really want to come home to her because he was afraid that she wouldn't accept him the way that he had been changed by the war. I don't know who the woman is. I don't have the note anymore, but it was one of those situations where down the road I started thinking about that and I was like, 'My God, this is the true cost of war'."
Goo Goo Dolls' "Notbroken" music video
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist