Video Premiere: Goo Goo Dolls' 'Notbroken'
Goo Goo Dolls have debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Notbroken". The song is taken from the band's ninth studio album "Something for the Rest of Us". Earlier this week, they performed the song at Sun Life Stadium during Orange Bowl's halftime show.
"Notbroken" is inspired by lead singer Johnny Rzeznik's encounter with a fan whose husband was serving in Iraq. "I met a woman in a meet and greet and talked to her for about two or three minutes where she slipped me a note which told me this story about how her husband was a soldier in Iraq and about how he's been injured," he said in an interview with American Songwriter.
"He didn't really want to come home to her because he was afraid that she wouldn't accept him the way that he had been changed by the war. I don't know who the woman is. I don't have the note anymore, but it was one of those situations where down the road I started thinking about that and I was like, 'My God, this is the true cost of war'."
Goo Goo Dolls' "Notbroken" music video
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna