First Picture From Jesse Eisenberg's '30 Minutes or Less'
Sony Pictures has given sneak peek to its upcoming release "30 Minutes or Less" starring Jesse Eisenberg and comedian Aziz Ansari. The two are exposed in the first image from the film with their faces hidden under black masks.
Eisenberg portrays a small town pizza delivery guy named Nick while Ansari is Nick's ex-best friend. The twosome is unwillingly involved in a bank robbery and as the clock ticks they must deal with the police, hired assassins, flamethrowers, and their own tumultuous relationship. The Ruben Fleischer-directed comedy is set to arrive August 12 in the U.S.
Also, Sony Pictures unleashes the first picture for "Anonymous" and a new still of "Bad Teacher". Rhys Ifans in his vintage outfit is seen leaning in "Anonymous" image, while "Bad Teacher" photo features Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake and Jason Segel together.
"Anonymous" focuses on cloak-and-dagger political intrigue, illicit romances in the Royal Court, and the schemes of greedy nobles hungry for the power of the throne exposed in the most unlikely of places: the London stage. Set in the political snake-pit of Elizabethan England, the Roland Emmerich-directed drama is due September 30.
"Bad Teacher" revolves around a foul-mouthed, conniving seventh-grade teacher who sets her plan in motion to win over a rich, handsome substitute after she is dumped by her fiance, leading her to a competition with another colleague. The drama comedy is going to open in theaters across the nation on June 17.
"Bad Teacher" still:
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift