Selena Gomez and Queen Latifah's Performances at People's Choice Awards
Selena Gomez catered star-studded audience of the 37th annual People's Choice Awards with a live performance of "A Year Without Rain". She performed with her band The Scene and received a surprise at the end of her set as she was presented with a Favorite Breakout Artist title.
"Oh my goodness, thank you so much," the teen singer said on stage after accepting the nod. "I can't even begin to say how grateful I am for everything ... because all of you that voted and it really means a lot to me. If you let me, I would do this forever." She beat B.o.B, Bruno Mars, Ke$ha and her rumored boyfriend Justin Bieber.
Prior to her performance, the Wednesday prize-giving event was opened with a musical number by host Queen Latifah. She kicked it off with Taio Cruz's dance track "Dynamite" and led the crowd to pump their fist in the air. Kid Rock and Diddy-Dirty Money also rocked the house later.
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?