Selena Gomez and Queen Latifah's Performances at People's Choice Awards
Selena Gomez catered star-studded audience of the 37th annual People's Choice Awards with a live performance of "A Year Without Rain". She performed with her band The Scene and received a surprise at the end of her set as she was presented with a Favorite Breakout Artist title.
"Oh my goodness, thank you so much," the teen singer said on stage after accepting the nod. "I can't even begin to say how grateful I am for everything ... because all of you that voted and it really means a lot to me. If you let me, I would do this forever." She beat B.o.B, Bruno Mars, Ke$ha and her rumored boyfriend Justin Bieber.
Prior to her performance, the Wednesday prize-giving event was opened with a musical number by host Queen Latifah. She kicked it off with Taio Cruz's dance track "Dynamite" and led the crowd to pump their fist in the air. Kid Rock and Diddy-Dirty Money also rocked the house later.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked