Selena Gomez and Queen Latifah's Performances at People's Choice Awards
Selena Gomez catered star-studded audience of the 37th annual People's Choice Awards with a live performance of "A Year Without Rain". She performed with her band The Scene and received a surprise at the end of her set as she was presented with a Favorite Breakout Artist title.
"Oh my goodness, thank you so much," the teen singer said on stage after accepting the nod. "I can't even begin to say how grateful I am for everything ... because all of you that voted and it really means a lot to me. If you let me, I would do this forever." She beat B.o.B, Bruno Mars, Ke$ha and her rumored boyfriend Justin Bieber.
Prior to her performance, the Wednesday prize-giving event was opened with a musical number by host Queen Latifah. She kicked it off with Taio Cruz's dance track "Dynamite" and led the crowd to pump their fist in the air. Kid Rock and Diddy-Dirty Money also rocked the house later.
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angeline Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX