Selena Gomez and Queen Latifah's Performances at People's Choice Awards
Selena Gomez catered star-studded audience of the 37th annual People's Choice Awards with a live performance of "A Year Without Rain". She performed with her band The Scene and received a surprise at the end of her set as she was presented with a Favorite Breakout Artist title.
"Oh my goodness, thank you so much," the teen singer said on stage after accepting the nod. "I can't even begin to say how grateful I am for everything ... because all of you that voted and it really means a lot to me. If you let me, I would do this forever." She beat B.o.B, Bruno Mars, Ke$ha and her rumored boyfriend Justin Bieber.
Prior to her performance, the Wednesday prize-giving event was opened with a musical number by host Queen Latifah. She kicked it off with Taio Cruz's dance track "Dynamite" and led the crowd to pump their fist in the air. Kid Rock and Diddy-Dirty Money also rocked the house later.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher