Selena Gomez and Queen Latifah's Performances at People's Choice Awards
Selena Gomez catered star-studded audience of the 37th annual People's Choice Awards with a live performance of "A Year Without Rain". She performed with her band The Scene and received a surprise at the end of her set as she was presented with a Favorite Breakout Artist title.
"Oh my goodness, thank you so much," the teen singer said on stage after accepting the nod. "I can't even begin to say how grateful I am for everything ... because all of you that voted and it really means a lot to me. If you let me, I would do this forever." She beat B.o.B, Bruno Mars, Ke$ha and her rumored boyfriend Justin Bieber.
Prior to her performance, the Wednesday prize-giving event was opened with a musical number by host Queen Latifah. She kicked it off with Taio Cruz's dance track "Dynamite" and led the crowd to pump their fist in the air. Kid Rock and Diddy-Dirty Money also rocked the house later.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign