New Reality Show 'Khloe and Lamar' Confirmed
It is now confirmed that Khloe Kardashian and husband Lamar Odom would star in their own reality show. E! execs confirmed on Wednesday, January 5 that the third spin-off to "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is in development under the tentative title "Khloe and Lamar".
Production of the eight-episode series will begin in early 2011 and would include as well Khloe's brother Rob Kardashian trying his hands on music career. It will also follow Lamar both in Los Angeles and on the road with the Lakers which is competing for the NBA championship.
"Khloe and Lamar are such a dynamic couple that we just knew we had to give them their own series," executive vice president Lisa Berger said in a statement. "They are fascinating individuals in their own right, and together the duo are a powerhouse. They are funny, dramatic, opinionated, and we intend to capture all this, along with the unvarnished reality of their lives together and apart, since each is constantly followed by their own celebrity spotlight."
Khloe's mom Kris Jenner is none other than the executive producer.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked