New Reality Show 'Khloe and Lamar' Confirmed
It is now confirmed that Khloe Kardashian and husband Lamar Odom would star in their own reality show. E! execs confirmed on Wednesday, January 5 that the third spin-off to "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is in development under the tentative title "Khloe and Lamar".
Production of the eight-episode series will begin in early 2011 and would include as well Khloe's brother Rob Kardashian trying his hands on music career. It will also follow Lamar both in Los Angeles and on the road with the Lakers which is competing for the NBA championship.
"Khloe and Lamar are such a dynamic couple that we just knew we had to give them their own series," executive vice president Lisa Berger said in a statement. "They are fascinating individuals in their own right, and together the duo are a powerhouse. They are funny, dramatic, opinionated, and we intend to capture all this, along with the unvarnished reality of their lives together and apart, since each is constantly followed by their own celebrity spotlight."
Khloe's mom Kris Jenner is none other than the executive producer.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3