New Reality Show 'Khloe and Lamar' Confirmed
It is now confirmed that Khloe Kardashian and husband Lamar Odom would star in their own reality show. E! execs confirmed on Wednesday, January 5 that the third spin-off to "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is in development under the tentative title "Khloe and Lamar".
Production of the eight-episode series will begin in early 2011 and would include as well Khloe's brother Rob Kardashian trying his hands on music career. It will also follow Lamar both in Los Angeles and on the road with the Lakers which is competing for the NBA championship.
"Khloe and Lamar are such a dynamic couple that we just knew we had to give them their own series," executive vice president Lisa Berger said in a statement. "They are fascinating individuals in their own right, and together the duo are a powerhouse. They are funny, dramatic, opinionated, and we intend to capture all this, along with the unvarnished reality of their lives together and apart, since each is constantly followed by their own celebrity spotlight."
Khloe's mom Kris Jenner is none other than the executive producer.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?