Confirmed: Cee-Lo and Gwyneth Paltrow Record New Version of 'F**k You'
Hot on the heels of their announcement as "Saturday Night Live" guests, Cee-Lo and Gwyneth Paltrow are confirmed to have recorded a new version of his viral hit single "F**k You". The Gnarls Barkley star praised her, "She sings like a natural."
According to Entertainment Weekly, Cee-Lo and the "Country Strong" movie beauty laid the revamped version over the weekend in a studio in New York. The track might be debuted during their visit to "SNL" although there is no official word about that just yet.
Cee-Lo Green is indeed tapped as a musical guest, marking his first ever gig at the late-night show. Meanwhile, Gwyneth Paltrow is going to make a return as a host. Both of them will appear in its January 15 episode.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting