Confirmed: Cee-Lo and Gwyneth Paltrow Record New Version of 'F**k You'
Hot on the heels of their announcement as "Saturday Night Live" guests, Cee-Lo and Gwyneth Paltrow are confirmed to have recorded a new version of his viral hit single "F**k You". The Gnarls Barkley star praised her, "She sings like a natural."
According to Entertainment Weekly, Cee-Lo and the "Country Strong" movie beauty laid the revamped version over the weekend in a studio in New York. The track might be debuted during their visit to "SNL" although there is no official word about that just yet.
Cee-Lo Green is indeed tapped as a musical guest, marking his first ever gig at the late-night show. Meanwhile, Gwyneth Paltrow is going to make a return as a host. Both of them will appear in its January 15 episode.
More Cee-Lo News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame