Confirmed: Cee-Lo and Gwyneth Paltrow Record New Version of 'F**k You'
Hot on the heels of their announcement as "Saturday Night Live" guests, Cee-Lo and Gwyneth Paltrow are confirmed to have recorded a new version of his viral hit single "F**k You". The Gnarls Barkley star praised her, "She sings like a natural."
According to Entertainment Weekly, Cee-Lo and the "Country Strong" movie beauty laid the revamped version over the weekend in a studio in New York. The track might be debuted during their visit to "SNL" although there is no official word about that just yet.
Cee-Lo Green is indeed tapped as a musical guest, marking his first ever gig at the late-night show. Meanwhile, Gwyneth Paltrow is going to make a return as a host. Both of them will appear in its January 15 episode.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3