'Jai Ho' Hitmaker A. R. Rahman Teases His First International Music Video
A. R. Rahman is going to release his first international music video sometime soon. In anticipation of the clip, the composer of "Slumdog Millionaire" soundtrack provides sneak peek in a short snippet. Opened with shots of beautiful scenery around the beach, it continues to follow a woman as she is being chased by a werewolf.
The title of the song hasn't been unveiled, but rumor suggests it is the one featuring Dido who joined forces with Rahman in "If I Rise". She was offered to jump into the "127 Hours" soundtrack when she was with him in the studio working on "something else." The secret project was quickly speculated as a material for his upcoming studio effort.
"I was working with ar rahman on something else at his studio and he asked me if i'd like to collaborate on this song, for his soundtrack of the film," she revealed in last November. "I had read the book of the film (very inspiring) and am a big danny boyle fan who loves working with a r rahman, so i was really up for it. We wrote if i rise together, and we both sing on it."
After winning Best Original Score at 2009 Golden Globe Awards for his "Slumdog Millionaire" music, A. R. Rahman is now vying for a prize in the same category at this year's Golden Globes. He is competing against the other composers of "The King's Speech", "Alice in Wonderland", "The Social Network" and "Inception".
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick