'Jai Ho' Hitmaker A. R. Rahman Teases His First International Music Video
A. R. Rahman is going to release his first international music video sometime soon. In anticipation of the clip, the composer of "Slumdog Millionaire" soundtrack provides sneak peek in a short snippet. Opened with shots of beautiful scenery around the beach, it continues to follow a woman as she is being chased by a werewolf.
The title of the song hasn't been unveiled, but rumor suggests it is the one featuring Dido who joined forces with Rahman in "If I Rise". She was offered to jump into the "127 Hours" soundtrack when she was with him in the studio working on "something else." The secret project was quickly speculated as a material for his upcoming studio effort.
"I was working with ar rahman on something else at his studio and he asked me if i'd like to collaborate on this song, for his soundtrack of the film," she revealed in last November. "I had read the book of the film (very inspiring) and am a big danny boyle fan who loves working with a r rahman, so i was really up for it. We wrote if i rise together, and we both sing on it."
After winning Best Original Score at 2009 Golden Globe Awards for his "Slumdog Millionaire" music, A. R. Rahman is now vying for a prize in the same category at this year's Golden Globes. He is competing against the other composers of "The King's Speech", "Alice in Wonderland", "The Social Network" and "Inception".
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off