'V' Episode 2.02 Preview: Serpent's Tooth
"V" will come back with more story about the ruler before Anna. In "Serpent's Tooth", Anna and Diana square off in the dark bowels of the Mothership, Diana has been down there for 15 years and not had a single glimpse of Anna.
TV Guide asked Morena Baccarin who plays Anna to interview Jane Badler who plays her on-screen mom Diana. Baccarin asked, "Who do you think would win in a fight for the throne? You or me?" Badler answered, "I think we are incredibly evenly matched, which is why it's so exciting."
Meanwhile, Erica has Tyler's blood analyzed, and learns the V's did something sinister to her when she was pregnant with him. "There is far more action and there is far more of what you want in an alien-invasion story, where the aliens are out to use us as food and take our technology and do everything bad you can think about," Elizabeth Mitchell revealed to EW.
"Serpent's Tooth" airs January 11 on ABC.
More V News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress