'V' Episode 2.02 Preview: Serpent's Tooth
"V" will come back with more story about the ruler before Anna. In "Serpent's Tooth", Anna and Diana square off in the dark bowels of the Mothership, Diana has been down there for 15 years and not had a single glimpse of Anna.
TV Guide asked Morena Baccarin who plays Anna to interview Jane Badler who plays her on-screen mom Diana. Baccarin asked, "Who do you think would win in a fight for the throne? You or me?" Badler answered, "I think we are incredibly evenly matched, which is why it's so exciting."
Meanwhile, Erica has Tyler's blood analyzed, and learns the V's did something sinister to her when she was pregnant with him. "There is far more action and there is far more of what you want in an alien-invasion story, where the aliens are out to use us as food and take our technology and do everything bad you can think about," Elizabeth Mitchell revealed to EW.
"Serpent's Tooth" airs January 11 on ABC.
More V News
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge