Robert Pattinson, Leighton Meester and More Announced as Golden Globe Presenters
The 2011 Golden Globe Awards has tapped Robert Pattinson to serve as a presenter. The British actor is one of the first three Golden Globe presenters announced by Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) via Twitter on January 4.
Also on duty to present kudo are Jennifer Lopez and Matt Damon. The "Bourne" trilogy star is set to present the Cecil B. DeMille Award to veteran actor/filmaker Robert De Niro, who once directed him in "The Good Shepherd".
Hours later Sony Pictures contributes to Golden Globe frenzy by announcing that their "Country Strong" stars Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund will co-present at the Sunday, January 16 gala held at Beverly Hilton Hotel.
The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards will be aired live by NBC at 8 P.M. EST with Ricky Gervais returning to host the event for the second time. The nominees have been announced on December 14, 2010 and "The King's Speech" leads the pack with seven nominations.
In another prize-giving show, it is reported that Robert Pattinson will make appearance at 2011 People's Choice Awards on Wednesday, January 5. He will join his "Twilight" co-stars Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, whose appearances have been confirmed before.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates