Robert Pattinson, Leighton Meester and More Announced as Golden Globe Presenters
The 2011 Golden Globe Awards has tapped Robert Pattinson to serve as a presenter. The British actor is one of the first three Golden Globe presenters announced by Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) via Twitter on January 4.
Also on duty to present kudo are Jennifer Lopez and Matt Damon. The "Bourne" trilogy star is set to present the Cecil B. DeMille Award to veteran actor/filmaker Robert De Niro, who once directed him in "The Good Shepherd".
Hours later Sony Pictures contributes to Golden Globe frenzy by announcing that their "Country Strong" stars Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund will co-present at the Sunday, January 16 gala held at Beverly Hilton Hotel.
The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards will be aired live by NBC at 8 P.M. EST with Ricky Gervais returning to host the event for the second time. The nominees have been announced on December 14, 2010 and "The King's Speech" leads the pack with seven nominations.
In another prize-giving show, it is reported that Robert Pattinson will make appearance at 2011 People's Choice Awards on Wednesday, January 5. He will join his "Twilight" co-stars Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, whose appearances have been confirmed before.
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards