First Trailer for Keanu Reeves' 'Henry's Crime' Debuted
"Henry's Crime", which was premiered at 2010 Toronto International Film Festival last September, is about to hit U.K. theaters on January 14. In anticipation of the release, the first trailer for the movie has now hit the web to give preview at the funny and romantic story revolving around Keanu Reeves' Henry.
Working as a toll collector, Henry is a man without ambition, dreams or purpose. One day in his life will then change his life forever when he is accused of bank robbery and sent to jail. There, he meets fellow inmate Max who helps plant an idea in Henry's mind about his purpose.
Upon his release one year later, Henry finds that his purpose is to do crime as well. He stages a bank robbery and recruits his reluctant former cellmate. Refusing to do the traditional way that may involve violence, Henry plans to get into the bank through a long forgotten bootlegger's tunnel, which runs from the very same bank to a theater across the alleyway.
Their plan is simple: By infiltrating the theater and its current production of "The Cherry Orchard", the unlikely duo will buy just enough time to dig their way to the bank vault and drive off into the sunset. But the plan is no longer a secret as Henry opens up about it to Julie, a leading lady in the production whom he falls for.
James Caan stars as Henry's partner in crime, while Vera Farmiga portrays Henry's love interest. Directed by Malcolm Venville, the romantic comedy is yet to get U.S. release date.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son