LeAnn Rimes Responds to Boob Job Rumor
LeAnn Rimes is the latest subject hit with a boob job rumor after she was spotted with fuller figure during her holiday in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. However, it's easy to get a response from the actress since she tweets frequently and often addresses rumors about her out there.
In regard to the boob implants that Us Weekly source reported, Rimes tweeted, "The rumors are true....Eddie got chest implants....ok, there FINE :)-" She was referring to her new fiance Eddie Cibrian who is also seen shirtless during the vacation.
For comparison, Us Weekly placed a photo from the holiday last week where Rimes looks amazing in a red bikini and another photo from back when she's flatter. "She recently got a boob job. She's always, always been insecure about her size. She was a small A-cup," a source said. "She often talked about wanting to get implants. She'd say, 'I just want a little bit so they're proportionate to my body'."
It was also reported that the 28-year-old used the same plastic surgeon that Cibrian's ex Brandi Glanville used. In a very cryptic tweet Glanville who openly despises her ex-husband's fiancee, said "I believe in 'US'."
Rimes used the joke to hinder a denial or confirmation. In a separate tweet not concerning the boob job rumor she claimed, "I refuse to talk bad about anyone even if I could 'set the record straight' no use in he said she said."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences