LeAnn Rimes Responds to Boob Job Rumor
LeAnn Rimes is the latest subject hit with a boob job rumor after she was spotted with fuller figure during her holiday in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. However, it's easy to get a response from the actress since she tweets frequently and often addresses rumors about her out there.
In regard to the boob implants that Us Weekly source reported, Rimes tweeted, "The rumors are true....Eddie got chest implants....ok, there FINE :)-" She was referring to her new fiance Eddie Cibrian who is also seen shirtless during the vacation.
For comparison, Us Weekly placed a photo from the holiday last week where Rimes looks amazing in a red bikini and another photo from back when she's flatter. "She recently got a boob job. She's always, always been insecure about her size. She was a small A-cup," a source said. "She often talked about wanting to get implants. She'd say, 'I just want a little bit so they're proportionate to my body'."
It was also reported that the 28-year-old used the same plastic surgeon that Cibrian's ex Brandi Glanville used. In a very cryptic tweet Glanville who openly despises her ex-husband's fiancee, said "I believe in 'US'."
Rimes used the joke to hinder a denial or confirmation. In a separate tweet not concerning the boob job rumor she claimed, "I refuse to talk bad about anyone even if I could 'set the record straight' no use in he said she said."
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'