LeAnn Rimes Responds to Boob Job Rumor
LeAnn Rimes is the latest subject hit with a boob job rumor after she was spotted with fuller figure during her holiday in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. However, it's easy to get a response from the actress since she tweets frequently and often addresses rumors about her out there.
In regard to the boob implants that Us Weekly source reported, Rimes tweeted, "The rumors are true....Eddie got chest implants....ok, there FINE :)-" She was referring to her new fiance Eddie Cibrian who is also seen shirtless during the vacation.
For comparison, Us Weekly placed a photo from the holiday last week where Rimes looks amazing in a red bikini and another photo from back when she's flatter. "She recently got a boob job. She's always, always been insecure about her size. She was a small A-cup," a source said. "She often talked about wanting to get implants. She'd say, 'I just want a little bit so they're proportionate to my body'."
It was also reported that the 28-year-old used the same plastic surgeon that Cibrian's ex Brandi Glanville used. In a very cryptic tweet Glanville who openly despises her ex-husband's fiancee, said "I believe in 'US'."
Rimes used the joke to hinder a denial or confirmation. In a separate tweet not concerning the boob job rumor she claimed, "I refuse to talk bad about anyone even if I could 'set the record straight' no use in he said she said."
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'The Simpsons' Skewers Donald Trump's Awful First 100 Days in Office
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return