Rick Ross' New Single 'Made Men': Drake Raps About Rihanna
Rick Ross called The Breakfast Club show on Power 105.1 radio station on Tuesday morning, January 4 to debut his new single "Made Men" and talk a bit about the album that will follow. The song has Ross joining forces with Drake, and together they rap about Katy Perry, Wiz Khalifa and other fellow artists.
Ross goes with, "Two-door Bugatti coupe, I call it Katy Perry/ Wiz Khalifa papers, my favorite berries/ That '65, I call it Rihanna/ It got a red top but it's white like Madonna." As for Drizzy, he spits, "Spending tomorrow money, I call it manana/ Off the rack just ain't my style, I call a designer/ One of my baddest women ever, I call her Rihanna/ But that's because her name is Rihanna."
In the interview, Rick Ross revealed "God Forgives, I Don't" as title of his new album. He said the newly-unveiled song was originally recorded for his latest mixtape "Ashes to Ashes", but he decided to save it for the studio effort which is expected to arrive later this year.
In the meantime, he is back in the studio with Meek Mill and Wale. He hinted about signing the two rappers to his Maybach Music Group, saying "It's looking real good. ... We gonna be making that announcement soon."
More Rick Ross News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'