Rick Ross' New Single 'Made Men': Drake Raps About Rihanna
Rick Ross called The Breakfast Club show on Power 105.1 radio station on Tuesday morning, January 4 to debut his new single "Made Men" and talk a bit about the album that will follow. The song has Ross joining forces with Drake, and together they rap about Katy Perry, Wiz Khalifa and other fellow artists.
Ross goes with, "Two-door Bugatti coupe, I call it Katy Perry/ Wiz Khalifa papers, my favorite berries/ That '65, I call it Rihanna/ It got a red top but it's white like Madonna." As for Drizzy, he spits, "Spending tomorrow money, I call it manana/ Off the rack just ain't my style, I call a designer/ One of my baddest women ever, I call her Rihanna/ But that's because her name is Rihanna."
In the interview, Rick Ross revealed "God Forgives, I Don't" as title of his new album. He said the newly-unveiled song was originally recorded for his latest mixtape "Ashes to Ashes", but he decided to save it for the studio effort which is expected to arrive later this year.
In the meantime, he is back in the studio with Meek Mill and Wale. He hinted about signing the two rappers to his Maybach Music Group, saying "It's looking real good. ... We gonna be making that announcement soon."
More Rick Ross News
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'