Rick Ross' New Single 'Made Men': Drake Raps About Rihanna
Rick Ross called The Breakfast Club show on Power 105.1 radio station on Tuesday morning, January 4 to debut his new single "Made Men" and talk a bit about the album that will follow. The song has Ross joining forces with Drake, and together they rap about Katy Perry, Wiz Khalifa and other fellow artists.
Ross goes with, "Two-door Bugatti coupe, I call it Katy Perry/ Wiz Khalifa papers, my favorite berries/ That '65, I call it Rihanna/ It got a red top but it's white like Madonna." As for Drizzy, he spits, "Spending tomorrow money, I call it manana/ Off the rack just ain't my style, I call a designer/ One of my baddest women ever, I call her Rihanna/ But that's because her name is Rihanna."
In the interview, Rick Ross revealed "God Forgives, I Don't" as title of his new album. He said the newly-unveiled song was originally recorded for his latest mixtape "Ashes to Ashes", but he decided to save it for the studio effort which is expected to arrive later this year.
In the meantime, he is back in the studio with Meek Mill and Wale. He hinted about signing the two rappers to his Maybach Music Group, saying "It's looking real good. ... We gonna be making that announcement soon."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences