Rick Ross' New Single 'Made Men': Drake Raps About Rihanna
Rick Ross called The Breakfast Club show on Power 105.1 radio station on Tuesday morning, January 4 to debut his new single "Made Men" and talk a bit about the album that will follow. The song has Ross joining forces with Drake, and together they rap about Katy Perry, Wiz Khalifa and other fellow artists.
Ross goes with, "Two-door Bugatti coupe, I call it Katy Perry/ Wiz Khalifa papers, my favorite berries/ That '65, I call it Rihanna/ It got a red top but it's white like Madonna." As for Drizzy, he spits, "Spending tomorrow money, I call it manana/ Off the rack just ain't my style, I call a designer/ One of my baddest women ever, I call her Rihanna/ But that's because her name is Rihanna."
In the interview, Rick Ross revealed "God Forgives, I Don't" as title of his new album. He said the newly-unveiled song was originally recorded for his latest mixtape "Ashes to Ashes", but he decided to save it for the studio effort which is expected to arrive later this year.
In the meantime, he is back in the studio with Meek Mill and Wale. He hinted about signing the two rappers to his Maybach Music Group, saying "It's looking real good. ... We gonna be making that announcement soon."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie