First Look at Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker in 'Spider-Man' Reboot
New set pictures of untitled Spider-Man reboot have emerged as the movie is currently in production, giving the first look at Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker. Unlike his co-star Emma Stone who dyes her hair blonde to portray Gwen Stacy, the lead actor does not undergo significant physical transformation. He is only seen sporting a messy hair style.
During the filming at a Los Angeles High School on Tuesday, January 4, he was joined by Stone. Donning winter outfits, the two sat on the bleachers of a football stadium while shooting scenes for the movie. They were additionally seen filming a kissing scene.
Garfield was recently interviewed by The Guardian about portraying Parker. Asked if he had to bulk up for the role, he gave a hearty laugh and said, "Strength! I think Spider-Man needs strength, but Peter Parker is still a teenager."
Meanwhile, Stone spilled the beans that there will be more than one new "Spider-Man" movie as she signed for multiple films. "There's a few Spider-Men, so I may have to keep it for a couple of years," she told Jay Leno.
"Spider-Man" reboot is being filmed under the direction of Marc Webb. Rhys Ifans is cast for a villainous role, but his character has not been unveiled yet. The action fantasy film franchise is made in 3-D and due to come out July 3, 2012 in the U.S.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March