First Look at Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker in 'Spider-Man' Reboot
New set pictures of untitled Spider-Man reboot have emerged as the movie is currently in production, giving the first look at Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker. Unlike his co-star Emma Stone who dyes her hair blonde to portray Gwen Stacy, the lead actor does not undergo significant physical transformation. He is only seen sporting a messy hair style.
During the filming at a Los Angeles High School on Tuesday, January 4, he was joined by Stone. Donning winter outfits, the two sat on the bleachers of a football stadium while shooting scenes for the movie. They were additionally seen filming a kissing scene.
Garfield was recently interviewed by The Guardian about portraying Parker. Asked if he had to bulk up for the role, he gave a hearty laugh and said, "Strength! I think Spider-Man needs strength, but Peter Parker is still a teenager."
Meanwhile, Stone spilled the beans that there will be more than one new "Spider-Man" movie as she signed for multiple films. "There's a few Spider-Men, so I may have to keep it for a couple of years," she told Jay Leno.
"Spider-Man" reboot is being filmed under the direction of Marc Webb. Rhys Ifans is cast for a villainous role, but his character has not been unveiled yet. The action fantasy film franchise is made in 3-D and due to come out July 3, 2012 in the U.S.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic