Justin Bieber Wears Lots of Kissing Marks on Vanity Fair Cover
Vanity Fair's February issue which puts Justin Bieber on its front page has been unwrapped. It features the teen singer having a lot of kissing marks on her neck, shoulder and face. As if explaining how he got the hickeys, one of the pictures from the photoshoot sees him surrounded by many young ladies.
In an accompanying article, Bieber considers himself "crazy". The pop idol explained, "Just the way my brain works. I'm not normal. I think differently - my mind is always racing. I'm just ... nuts. But I think the best [musicians] probably are."
Of the inspiration behind his music, he said, "I'm definitely influenced by Michael Jackson and Boyz II Men and people who were black artists - that's what I like. But I like their voices and I like how they entertain - it's not about what color they are."
"Michael [Jackson] was able to reach audiences from young to old; he never limited himself," he went on. "He was so broad, everybody loved him, and that's what my goal is - to basically make people happy, to inspire them, and to have everyone root for me."
Now that he is a star, he can't act like a regular kid because he has a lot of responsibilities like performing for his fans. "It's hard to really balance myself. A regular kid, if he catches the flu, he just gets to go home, but I can't do that.... Everything is important," he stated. "But, you know, my sanity is important, too. Even if I'm angry, I'll just put a smile on my face and fake it. I don't often fake it - what's me is me....I know I have to give up a lot of myself, or a lot of a private life."
The February issue will be on newsstand in New York and L.A. on Thursday, January 6, and nationally and on the iPad on Tuesday, January 11.
More Justin Bieber News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'