Justin Bieber Wears Lots of Kissing Marks on Vanity Fair Cover
Vanity Fair's February issue which puts Justin Bieber on its front page has been unwrapped. It features the teen singer having a lot of kissing marks on her neck, shoulder and face. As if explaining how he got the hickeys, one of the pictures from the photoshoot sees him surrounded by many young ladies.
In an accompanying article, Bieber considers himself "crazy". The pop idol explained, "Just the way my brain works. I'm not normal. I think differently - my mind is always racing. I'm just ... nuts. But I think the best [musicians] probably are."
Of the inspiration behind his music, he said, "I'm definitely influenced by Michael Jackson and Boyz II Men and people who were black artists - that's what I like. But I like their voices and I like how they entertain - it's not about what color they are."
"Michael [Jackson] was able to reach audiences from young to old; he never limited himself," he went on. "He was so broad, everybody loved him, and that's what my goal is - to basically make people happy, to inspire them, and to have everyone root for me."
Now that he is a star, he can't act like a regular kid because he has a lot of responsibilities like performing for his fans. "It's hard to really balance myself. A regular kid, if he catches the flu, he just gets to go home, but I can't do that.... Everything is important," he stated. "But, you know, my sanity is important, too. Even if I'm angry, I'll just put a smile on my face and fake it. I don't often fake it - what's me is me....I know I have to give up a lot of myself, or a lot of a private life."
The February issue will be on newsstand in New York and L.A. on Thursday, January 6, and nationally and on the iPad on Tuesday, January 11.
More Justin Bieber News
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown