Jason Statham's 'The Mechanic' Debuts Red Band Trailer
CBS Films has dropped an age-restricted trailer for "The Mechanic" via IGN. Some bloody scenes are seen in the video as it follows Jason Statham's Arthur Bishop, an elite assassin who wants to take revenge on his mentor's (Donald Sutherland's Harry) death.
His mission grows complicated when Harry's son Steve, portrayed by Ben Foster, approaches him with the same vengeful goal and a determination to learn Bishop's trade. A methodical hit man takes an impulsive student deep into his world and a deadly partnership is born.
"The Mechanic", which is directed by Simon West, is a remake of 1972 movie with the same title. This R-rated action drama will grace theaters across the nation starting January 28.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle