Chris Brown's New Songs 'Where Do We Go' and 'Look at Me'
Over the weekend, Chris Brown gave his devotees double treats by unveiling two new songs. One called "Where Do We Go" features Pitbull, and the other titled "Look at Me" has him joining forces with Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne. Both carry some club sound.
Breezy sings in the former, "Where do we go from here/ Somebody please let me know/ Where do we go from here/ I want the whole world to show." He then does some rapping in the latter, "Yellow model chick, yellow bottle sipping, yellow Lamborghini, yellow top missing. Yeah, yeah, that sh*t look like a toupee/ I did what you did in 10 years in two days."
There hasn't been any official announcement, but the songs are expected to appear in Breezy's upcoming studio effort "F.A.M.E." He tweeted, "I'm tryna make F.A.M.E album a double disc!! But not too expensive. The other disc will be called FORTUNE!!! I just got too many damn songs."
Another Chris Brown song which is waiting to roll out is a duet with Justin Bieber. "ME and @justinbieber got a BANGER/SMASH record for all the fans out there at the top of the NEW YEAR!!! 2011," he previously hyped up the collaboration.
More Chris Brown News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction