Lindsay Lohan Lies About Extending Her Rehab Stint
Various media outlets reported on January 3 that Lindsay Lohan has left California's Betty Ford. However, the troubled songstress quickly denied the report, sending e-mails to several websites and insisting she was still in the facility and not sure when she would be out.
Rumors that followed the denial suggested she was at the gym and took a BF sobriety class that day. It was also reported she would stay at the facility at least until this weekend. In the middle of those confusing reports, her mother Dina confirmed the release. "It's a great day," she simply told E! Online.
According to RadarOnline, the denial was part of Lindsay's plan to make a quiet exit and avoid paparazzi. "The truth: she was in a getaway car and savoring her first moments of freedom," the publication reported. Rumor has it, she spent her first night outside rehab in a Los Angeles hotel instead of at her apartment.
After that, "she will eventually make her way to the L.A. area where she will move into her new beachside, three-bedroom home." A source said, "Lindsay considered her former apartment in West Hollywood too accessible to paparazzi and those in her life she wants to leave behind" and move to the beach-side suburb of Los Angeles.
"She made the decision to move out some time ago and begin a new chapter of her life, in a new environment," the insider stated further. Without mentioning about moving out of her pad in West Hollywood, Lindsay herself tweeted on January 2, "Today is the first day of the rest of my life. The future depends on what we do in the present.' -Mahatma Gandhi... One step at a time..."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet