JWoww's Revealing Outfit Too Dangerous for TV
MTV avoided getting fined by FCC by ordering JWoww to tame down her outfit for the network's recent New Year's Bash. JWoww, real name Jenni Farley, was one of the "Jersey Shore" gang who were on duty to entertain the crowd in Seaside Heights and she decided to grab the attention with her daring ensemble.
The 24-year-old, who is famous for the size of her breasts, put on pasties over her nipples and wore just chains as top. But MTV was not risking anything, telling her to put on a white blazer that barely covered her front part.
"JWoww wanted to wear just her chains and pasties without her blazer for the MTV New Year's Eve special," a source told Us Magazine. "Her management made her wear the blazer as well to abide by MTV's Standards & Practices."
Beside featuring "Jersey Shore" stars, the bash also presented Flo Rida and comedian Whitney Cummings among others.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story