JWoww's Revealing Outfit Too Dangerous for TV
MTV avoided getting fined by FCC by ordering JWoww to tame down her outfit for the network's recent New Year's Bash. JWoww, real name Jenni Farley, was one of the "Jersey Shore" gang who were on duty to entertain the crowd in Seaside Heights and she decided to grab the attention with her daring ensemble.
The 24-year-old, who is famous for the size of her breasts, put on pasties over her nipples and wore just chains as top. But MTV was not risking anything, telling her to put on a white blazer that barely covered her front part.
"JWoww wanted to wear just her chains and pasties without her blazer for the MTV New Year's Eve special," a source told Us Magazine. "Her management made her wear the blazer as well to abide by MTV's Standards & Practices."
Beside featuring "Jersey Shore" stars, the bash also presented Flo Rida and comedian Whitney Cummings among others.
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List