'Pretty Little Liars' 1.12 Preview: Salt Meets Wound
Next week on "Pretty Little Liars", Hanna's return home from the hospital should be a joyous event, but being stuck in a wheelchair and feeling haunted by "A" makes her return feel more like a Hitchcock nightmare than a proper homecoming. Even though the girls try to put on their best effort to support Hanna, they all have troubles they have to face as well.
Spencer is still reeling from Melissa's surprise, when an unexpected roadblock is thrown up in her relationship with Alex; Emily, on the other hand, is hoping that an introduction to Maya during a tense family meal will smooth all apprehensions her parents may have. Meanwhile, blackmail is in the air when Aria and Fitz suspect a student is on to them.
"Salt Meets Wound" airs Monday, January 10.
Executive producer Marlene King said before the premiere that the mystery of A will resolve itself before the year's fourth episode. "The girls really do believe they have a very viable theory and that person becomes very much a threatening person in their lives," she told TV Guide.
Then the story will shift to focus on what happened to Allison. "We're a little bit darker with the mystery in this next cycle. We weren't afraid to be a little bit edgier, and you will see a glimpse of Alison moments before her death that is shocking," King teased.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!