'Pretty Little Liars' 1.12 Preview: Salt Meets Wound
Next week on "Pretty Little Liars", Hanna's return home from the hospital should be a joyous event, but being stuck in a wheelchair and feeling haunted by "A" makes her return feel more like a Hitchcock nightmare than a proper homecoming. Even though the girls try to put on their best effort to support Hanna, they all have troubles they have to face as well.
Spencer is still reeling from Melissa's surprise, when an unexpected roadblock is thrown up in her relationship with Alex; Emily, on the other hand, is hoping that an introduction to Maya during a tense family meal will smooth all apprehensions her parents may have. Meanwhile, blackmail is in the air when Aria and Fitz suspect a student is on to them.
"Salt Meets Wound" airs Monday, January 10.
Executive producer Marlene King said before the premiere that the mystery of A will resolve itself before the year's fourth episode. "The girls really do believe they have a very viable theory and that person becomes very much a threatening person in their lives," she told TV Guide.
Then the story will shift to focus on what happened to Allison. "We're a little bit darker with the mystery in this next cycle. We weren't afraid to be a little bit edgier, and you will see a glimpse of Alison moments before her death that is shocking," King teased.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'