Selena Gomez Receives Death Threats, Justin Bieber Praises His Fans
So much for being a heartthrob's lover, Selena Gomez has received death threats from Justin Bieber's fans after photos of their intimate moment leaked. The teen stars went on a Caribbean vacation together over the New Year and despite their denial of a romance, the photos showed that 'friends' is not the right term.
Now the Twitter-verse has been filled with nasty comments for Gomez who is two years older than Bieber. One fan wrote," If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!" and another threatened, "stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed."
So serious is this taken that Reuters noted that "Americans were quick to note that any sexual relationship between Bieber at 16, and 'older woman' Gomez would amount to statutory rape under U.S. law as Bieber is well below the age of consent."
Bieber and Gomez have not uttered a word about this as of press time. The "Baby" hitmaker chose to praise his fans instead, tweeting they "r the greatest" and "I never have to worry about the BS because they support me 4 me" when asked "whats one thing u like about your beliebers/fans?".
More Selena Gomez News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung