Video Premiere: Emily Osment's 'Lovesick'
Emily Osment's "Lovesick" music video makes its way out over the weekend. The clip features the "Hannah Montana" star doing some robotic moves and singing the song in a dark room with lights glowing around her.
"My entire idea for the music video was based around a robot concept, about robot love," the 18-year-old songstress said. "How love is universal and all that." She had already got the idea about this video while she was recording the song in studio.
"Lovesick" is co-written by Osment, Toby Gad and Lindy Robbins. It appears in her debut album "Fight or Flight" which has been in stores since September 2010. Unlike the robot concept of "Lovesick" video, "the first thing I envisioned for this [album] photo shoot was the red dress and the combat boots and that was the first thing we did," she explained. "And the hair was just massive and awesome."
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!