Video Premiere: Emily Osment's 'Lovesick'
Emily Osment's "Lovesick" music video makes its way out over the weekend. The clip features the "Hannah Montana" star doing some robotic moves and singing the song in a dark room with lights glowing around her.
"My entire idea for the music video was based around a robot concept, about robot love," the 18-year-old songstress said. "How love is universal and all that." She had already got the idea about this video while she was recording the song in studio.
"Lovesick" is co-written by Osment, Toby Gad and Lindy Robbins. It appears in her debut album "Fight or Flight" which has been in stores since September 2010. Unlike the robot concept of "Lovesick" video, "the first thing I envisioned for this [album] photo shoot was the red dress and the combat boots and that was the first thing we did," she explained. "And the hair was just massive and awesome."
Emily Osment's "Lovesick" music video
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna