Video Premiere: Emily Osment's 'Lovesick'
Emily Osment's "Lovesick" music video makes its way out over the weekend. The clip features the "Hannah Montana" star doing some robotic moves and singing the song in a dark room with lights glowing around her.
"My entire idea for the music video was based around a robot concept, about robot love," the 18-year-old songstress said. "How love is universal and all that." She had already got the idea about this video while she was recording the song in studio.
"Lovesick" is co-written by Osment, Toby Gad and Lindy Robbins. It appears in her debut album "Fight or Flight" which has been in stores since September 2010. Unlike the robot concept of "Lovesick" video, "the first thing I envisioned for this [album] photo shoot was the red dress and the combat boots and that was the first thing we did," she explained. "And the hair was just massive and awesome."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed