Video Premiere: Emily Osment's 'Lovesick'
Emily Osment's "Lovesick" music video makes its way out over the weekend. The clip features the "Hannah Montana" star doing some robotic moves and singing the song in a dark room with lights glowing around her.
"My entire idea for the music video was based around a robot concept, about robot love," the 18-year-old songstress said. "How love is universal and all that." She had already got the idea about this video while she was recording the song in studio.
"Lovesick" is co-written by Osment, Toby Gad and Lindy Robbins. It appears in her debut album "Fight or Flight" which has been in stores since September 2010. Unlike the robot concept of "Lovesick" video, "the first thing I envisioned for this [album] photo shoot was the red dress and the combat boots and that was the first thing we did," she explained. "And the hair was just massive and awesome."
Emily Osment's "Lovesick" music video
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood