Partial Trailer for John Carpenter's Horror Thriller 'The Ward'
The first half of "The Ward" international trailer has been shared to tease those looking forward to the next directorial work of John Carpenter. The partial trailer follows Amber Heard's Kristen who is brought to a remote ward of Chamberlain Psychiatric Hospital with no idea why she was there and no memory of her life. It ends right after Kristen is haunted by a mysterious figure in a bathroom.
The other patients in the ward, four equally troubled girls, offer no answers and Kristen quickly realizes things are not as they seem. One by one the girls disappear and Kristen must find a way out of this hellish place before the ghost comes for her too. As she struggles to escape, she will uncover a truth far more dangerous and horrifying than anyone could have imagined.
Coming from one of the masters in horror filmmaking, "The Ward" is an intense psychological thriller that stars Danielle Panabaker, Lyndsy Fonseca and Jared Harris along with lead actress Amber Heard. The movie is going to open in U.K. cinemas on January 21, but it has not had U.S. release date yet.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed