Partial Trailer for John Carpenter's Horror Thriller 'The Ward'
The first half of "The Ward" international trailer has been shared to tease those looking forward to the next directorial work of John Carpenter. The partial trailer follows Amber Heard's Kristen who is brought to a remote ward of Chamberlain Psychiatric Hospital with no idea why she was there and no memory of her life. It ends right after Kristen is haunted by a mysterious figure in a bathroom.
The other patients in the ward, four equally troubled girls, offer no answers and Kristen quickly realizes things are not as they seem. One by one the girls disappear and Kristen must find a way out of this hellish place before the ghost comes for her too. As she struggles to escape, she will uncover a truth far more dangerous and horrifying than anyone could have imagined.
Coming from one of the masters in horror filmmaking, "The Ward" is an intense psychological thriller that stars Danielle Panabaker, Lyndsy Fonseca and Jared Harris along with lead actress Amber Heard. The movie is going to open in U.K. cinemas on January 21, but it has not had U.S. release date yet.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'