Partial Trailer for John Carpenter's Horror Thriller 'The Ward'
The first half of "The Ward" international trailer has been shared to tease those looking forward to the next directorial work of John Carpenter. The partial trailer follows Amber Heard's Kristen who is brought to a remote ward of Chamberlain Psychiatric Hospital with no idea why she was there and no memory of her life. It ends right after Kristen is haunted by a mysterious figure in a bathroom.
The other patients in the ward, four equally troubled girls, offer no answers and Kristen quickly realizes things are not as they seem. One by one the girls disappear and Kristen must find a way out of this hellish place before the ghost comes for her too. As she struggles to escape, she will uncover a truth far more dangerous and horrifying than anyone could have imagined.
Coming from one of the masters in horror filmmaking, "The Ward" is an intense psychological thriller that stars Danielle Panabaker, Lyndsy Fonseca and Jared Harris along with lead actress Amber Heard. The movie is going to open in U.K. cinemas on January 21, but it has not had U.S. release date yet.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis